Travel Dates: August 14 – October 1, 2011
Walt Disney World has released new room only discounts for the general public for travel during the travel dates listed above. Walt Disney World guests can save up to 30% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights August 14 – October 1, 2011. Only the nights that are within the travel dates will be discounted. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, however, your reservation can extend past the end date of October 1, but only the nights during the available periods will be discounted. Rates may not be available all nights, and weekend nights may be higher priced.
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $69
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $129
- Caribbean Beach, standard view pirate room: $159
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, wilderness cabin: $229
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $189
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room – $259
- Beach Club, garden view room – $229
- Disney’s Polynesian, garden view room – $289
- Disney’s Grand Floridian, garden view room – $319
- Boardwalk Villas, 1 bedroom villa $349
- Old Key West, 2 bedroom villa – $399
At this point, it does not appear that any nights are blacked out. These prices are for the room only, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive that weekday nights.
You are able to add Magic Your Way park passes and any of the Disney Dining plans to these discounted room rates, making the reservation a Magic Your Way package. Neither the park passes or dining plans are discounted. You must add park passes to the reservation on order to book one of the Disney Dining plans.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote. This offer must be booked by August 13, 2011.