Travel Dates: August 16 – October 3, 2009
Walt Disney World has announced the “Free Dining” promotion for the fifth consecutive year. This is the same discount that was released last week, and was only available to Disney VISA cardholders, there is no longer an advantage to book with your Disney VISA, the discounts are identical. With the “Free Dining” promotion, Disney resort guests who book a Magic Your Way package that includes both your Disney resort room and your Magic Your Way park passes, will receive the Disney Dining plan add-on for free for all guest three and older in their party. There are a few requirements:
- You must book at least a three night stay, and your stay cannot be longer than 10 nights
- You must include at least a one day Magic Your Way base ticket
As it was in 2008, this year Disney World guests will also be able to book the “Free Dining”, and upgrade to the Disney Deluxe Dining for the normal price difference, which is $32 for adults and $10 for children age three to nine. The Wine and Dine option is also available at full price to add onto either the Basic or Deluxe dining plans.
Availability is extremely limited, and must be booked by July 26, 2009. It appears that all suites have been excluded from this offer, though all resorts, including value resorts. All-Star Music Family Suites are included, as are the Villas.
One thing to note that while the last date of travel is October 3, the free dining will extend past that date, as long as you check in October 3 or before. As usual, this is subject to availability.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Disney World free dining package discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Current Disney Destination Status - September 22, 2020
- 2020 Southern US Disney World Discount - September 10, 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - September 1, 2020
- Fall 2021 Disney Cruises - July 23, 2020
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020