For the first time ever, Disney Cruise Line will set sail from three new ports in 2012 – New York, Seattle and Galveston – making the Disney family cruise vacation more accessible to your Clients around the country. There are also more itinerary choices than ever before, including one special voyage to Hawai‘i.
New York Sailings
Beginning May 25, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail a total of 20 cruises from New York.
- 8-night Bahamian cruises include a day at Disney’s Castaway Cay and a stop at Port Canaveral, gateway to the Walt Disney World Resort. As part of this itinerary, your Client will receive a one-day Park Hopper® Ticket and roundtrip transportation between the ship and resort.
- 5-night Canadian/New England cruises will visit Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick.
- 2-night cruises are perfect for Clients looking for a quick getaway at sea over a weekend.
Beginning May 28, 2012, the Disney Wonder will sail a total of 14 cruises to Alaska from the Port of Seattle, Washington.
- 7-night Alaskan cruises will call on Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan plus Victoria, British Columbia.
Beginning Sept. 22, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail 12 cruises from the Port of Galveston, Texas.
7-night Western Caribbean cruises will visit Costa Maya and Cozumel in Mexico, as well as Grand Cayman.
Los Angeles Sailings
In addition to 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises, the Disney Wonder will set sail on Disney’s first-ever voyage to Hawai‘i on April 29, 2012.
- 15-night Hawaiian cruise departs from the Port of Los Angeles and includes stops at Hilo; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai and Ensenada, Mexico.
- 7-night Pacific Coast cruises will call on San Francisco, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.
The Disney Dream will continue to sail 3-, 4- and 5-night Bahamian cruises. The new Disney Fantasy will offer Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, beginning with the maiden voyage on March 31, 2012. Sail dates for both ships are now available through December 2012.
Bookings for these new Disney Cruises will be available starting on April 8, 2011. If you happen to be a Disney Cruise Platinum or Gold Castaway Club member, you can make reservations starting on April 7, 2011.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disney Cruisees, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2019 Fall Walt Disney World Free Dining Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Summer Discount – Disney VISA Cardholders - July 15, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Summer Savings – Disney VISA - July 9, 2019
- 2020 Walt Disney World Prices and Packages - June 18, 2019