Travel dates: November 1 – December 22, 2012
Walt Disney World has released a special discount for the general public where guests can save up to 30% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. Savings are based on resort;
- Save up to 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms)
- Save up to 20% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort (excludes Magic Kingdom® Park View Rooms), Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (Club Level and 2-Bedroom Villas at Kidani Village and Jambo House)
- Save up to 25% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins
- Save up to 30% at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn and Villas, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard View Rooms & 1-Bedroom Villas at Kidani Village and Jambo House), Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Some dates (roughly November 4 – 10 and December 2 – 9, 2012) are discounted at a slightly less rate. Other resorts may be included, but discounted at a very minimal rate. Those resorts include All-Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club Villas and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
The nights between November 17 – 23, 2012 are blacked out, though your stay can include those nights, they just will not be discounted.
Sample Nightly Rates:
- Art of Animation, family suite: $225.25
- All-Star Music, standard room: $76.00
- Pop Century, standard room: $80.00
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $126.75
- Coronado Springs, standard view room; $130.50
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $268.00
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $213.50
- Beach Club, standard view room: $262.50
- Polynesian, standard view room: $304.50
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $339.50
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $469.00
These rates are per night, and do not include the 12.5% resort tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive. Rates cover several seasons, so the rates may be higher for your travel dates than what is listed above.
This offer must be booked by October 31, 2012. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion will be discounted, tickets and dining plan will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019