Travel dates: January 2 – March 7, 2012
Walt Disney World has released a special discount for the general public where guests can save up to 35% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. Savings are based on resort;
- Save 35% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Boardwalk Inn, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool views only), Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Animal Kingdom Villas and Bay Lake Tower Villas.
- Save 30% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins
- Save 25% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Save 15% at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (Family Suite Rooms)
Other resorts may be included, but discounted at a very minimal rate. Those resorts include Port Orleans French Quarter, Contemporary and the Little Mermaid Rooms at Art of Animation.
Sample Nightly Rates:
- Art of Animation, family suite: $214.20
- All-Star Movies, standard room: $80.75
- All-Star Music, standard room: $63.75
- Pop Century, standard room: $71.25
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $113.40
- Port Orleans Riverside, garden view room; $120.40
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, wilderness cabin: $202.30
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $213.00
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $181.35
- Beach Club, standard view room: $227.50
- Polynesian, standard view room: $274.30
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $312.00
- Boardwalk Villas, 1 bedroom villa: $337.35
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $401.70
- Animal Kingdom Villas, 2 bedroom standard view villa: $481.65
These rates are per night, and do not include the 12.5% resort tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive. Rates cover several seasons, so the rates may be higher for your travel dates than what is listed above.
Guests can stay past March 7, 2013, however, only nights up to and including March 7 will be discounted, any additional nights will be at full price.
This offer must be booked by December 31, 2012. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion will be discounted, tickets and dining plan will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019