New for 2014, Adventures by Disney® will offer a new vacation to Central Europe. The 9-day, 8-night vacation invites you to uncover the hidden treasures of Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic, traveling off the beaten path in the enchanting cities of Prague, Salzburg and Vienna and spending three nights at a majestic resort in the Alps. Also new for 2014, Adventures by Disney will enhance its current Italy itinerary and add teen-focused activities to existing journeys.
2014 Adventures by Disney itineraries are now available to book for guests who are Adventure Insiders (those who have traveled with Adventures by Disney in the past). Bookings for all other Guests open on May 23, 2013.
New Itinerary: “Austria, Germany, and Czech Republic”
Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg, Vienna – The journey begins in Prague and Cesky Krumlov, where parents and children alike will make their very own marionettes with local craftsmen and embark on a picturesque walking tour of the city’s most historical landmarks. In Germany, soak in the scenic Bavarian Alps and visit the Ice Cave of Eishole before slipping into a village bakery to make pretzels. Guests take in the sights and sounds of Salzburg with a tour of Hellbrunn Castle and a performance from Duo Mozart Violinists. As the trip concludes in Vienna, families partake in private Quadrille lessons, learning the timeless art of waltzing from those who know it best. Finally, Guests will enjoy a private dinner at an emperor’s pavilion in the Vienna Zoo.
Enhanced Itinerary: “Viva Italia”
Rome, Florence, Venice, Tuscany – This enhanced itinerary is perfect for families looking to explore the splendor of one of Europe’s most iconic destinations, with newly added VIP experiences. The journey begins in Rome with a private experience at the Colosseum and a rare after-hours visit to the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel and a stop in Tuscany to learn the art of pasta in a private cooking class. Become immersed in the city with a step back in time to the wonders of the Renaissance on a special tour of the secret passages of the Palazzo Vecchio. Finally, unmask the mysteries of Venice with Carnevale, a mask-making activity and a detective game at the Doge’s Palace.
Special Teen-Focused Departures in 2014:
Due to guest requests, Adventures by Disney has added several teen focused Adventures. These adventures are on certain dates only, not all Adventures. If you have teens, and want to insure that there will be plenty of other teens on your Adventure, this is a great option for your family.
- Peru: Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco & Lima – This South American adventure will now include authentic experiences for teens including taking a spin at salsa dancing with the locals and horseback riding through the rugged landscape. The tales of ancient civilizations will come alive during a bonfire and stargazing.
- Costa Rica: San José, Tortuguero, Arenal National Park, and Guanacaste – An exotic journey through the lush rainforests and thrilling wildlife of Costa Rica are enhanced with a teen-centric beach party on the country’s pristine sands. The jungles, volcanoes and waters of the region will be forever with families as teens partake in photography classes.
- Arizona & Utah: Sedona, Grand Canyon, Arches National Park and Moab – Venture into the heart of the Southwest with a bike ride through Boynton Canyon in Sedona and an exhilarating hike through the Grand Canyon at sunset.
Across six continents, Adventures by Disney takes you on vacations they never dreamed possible, fostering an adventurous environment to build everlasting bonds and heartwarming memories.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019