Travel Dates: August 31 – October 3
October 26 – November 1
November 9 – 20
December 12 – 23, 2014
UPDATE: The Walt Disney World® Resort has added some addition August dates, but currently for only Canadian Residents only. August 17 – 30, 2014 have now been added as available check in dates, proof of Canadian Residency required at time of booking. For Canadian Residents, this offer is now available to book through September 12, 2014. If you are located in Canada, Mouseketrips can help you book this wonderful discount!
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released a new Free Dining offer to cover dates from listed above. Only selected dates and resorts are available.
Please note that in order to qualify for the free Disney dining offer, your must check in on one of the available dates above. Your stay can extend beyond the available dates, and you will still receive the free Disney dining for your entire stay. Availability is extremely limited, and not all resorts may be available.
This is the same Free Dining Offer released to Disney VISA cardholders last week. It is now available to everyone, a Disney VISA is no longer required.
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort value resort will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free. Guests will be able to upgrade to either the Disney Dining plan or the Deluxe Disney Dining plan by paying the price difference.
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort World Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resort will receive the Disney Dining Plan included for free. Disney World guests at moderate, deluxe and villa resorts will also be able to book the “Free Dining”, and upgrade to the Disney Deluxe Dining for the normal price difference.
Availability is extremely limited, and must be booked by August 8, 2014. Suites at the Walt Disney World® Resort’s Deluxe resorts, the Little Mermaid rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter Resort and Port Orleans – Riverside Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Campgrounds and 3 bedroom villas have been excluded from this offer. All other Walt Disney World resorts, including most value resorts are included in the offer. Please note that some dates are already sold out, due to Disney VISA cardholders having access to these rooms for nearly a week. In particular, October 3 check ins are basically gone at every resort. Other dates may be sold out within a few hours of this going public.
- Three night minimum stay
- Maximum stay of 14 nights is allowed per reservation.
- Minimum 2 day basic park pass per person per reservation
If you would like to get a quote or more information about this special Disney VISA Free Dining discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote. This offer must be booked by August 8 ,2014.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Disney Cruise Ship – Singapore - March 29, 2023
- Walt Disney World Summer 2023 Discount - March 28, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Annual Pass Discount - March 28, 2023
- Summer 2024 Disney Cruises - March 23, 2023
- Walt Disney World Summer 2023 Disney VISA Discount - March 14, 2023
My family is coming in on November 19-23 and staying at Bay Lake Towers, can you tell me about the free Disney dining?
@Pamela – What do you want to know?
Free dining is available for your travel dates, but you have to meet other qualifications too. So, you must book your room as part of a package that includes the room and park passes as well as the free dining. You can’t get free dining with a DVC points reservation. There also have to be availability at your resort for your dates. You also just don’t get it free, it has to be added to your reservation.