Travel Dates: April 5 – June 16, 2015
The Disneyland® Resort has released a new 2015 discount for Disney VISA cardholders only, and only for the travel dates listed above. You can save 25% on a resort room at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights April 5 – June 16, 2015. Weekend nights are limited to a 10% discount.
This offer must be booked by May 24, 2015 and travel must be completed by June 17, 2015.
Book now and treat your little princes and princesses to even more Disney magic at Disneyland® Resort including:
- Take advantage of an Extra Magic Hour—As a guest of a Disneyland® Resort Hotel, you’ll get a head start on the enchantment with early admission to the Theme Parks one full hour before they open to the general public.
- Experience the magic of Disneyland® Theme Park attractions—Meet real Disney Princesses in person at Fantasy Faire, or go on an epic journey of imagination with Mickey and the Magical Map and be dazzled by fireworks lighting up the night sky.
- Explore Disney California Adventure® Park—Enjoy high-octane attractions at Cars Land, dive into fun at The Little Mermaid~Ariel’s Undersea Adventure and take to the skies and go Soarin’ Over California!
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for stays between April 5, 2015 and June 16, 2015. Offer valid most Sunday through Thursday nights. Book from March 18, 2015 through May 24, 2015 with travel completed by June 17, 2015. Not valid on previously booked rooms, and not valid on suites, except Paradise, Artisan and Regal suites. Excludes applicable taxes and fees. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Deposit must be made with a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card, and the Disney Visa Card member must stay in the room. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.
It is possible that these savings may be made available to the general public at some point in the near future, though no information has been released by Disney. Currently, a Disney VISA is required at the time of booking in order to receive this discount.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disneyland discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019