Travel dates: February 22 – June 15, 2015
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released two discounts today, this Kid-Sized Package offer, and a second room only offer.
Disney only allows you to use one discount at a time, we will be able to check both for you, and book the best deal possible.
Please note, this is NOT a normal package discount like free dining, kids stay and play free or any other offer. There doesn’t appear to be anything included for free, just a discount on the entire package, and that savings is really hard to generalize, as it varies depending on party size, resort, length of stay, etc.
Kid-Sized Package Offer Prices
- Select Disney Value Resorts – $889
- Select Disney Moderate Resorts – $1,067
- Select Disney Deluxe Resorts – $1,351
- Select Disney Deluxe Villas – $1,339
Sample package price is based on a family of 3; 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3-9). The number of packages available at these rates is limited. Tickets are valid for 1 theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Sample package includes three nights, two day park passes.
For example: Enjoy a 3-night/2-day stay at select Disney’s All-Star Resorts in a standard room and theme park tickets for a family of 3 – for just $889. This price is available to book through February 16, 2015 for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights April 12, 2015 through May 21, 2015 and May 25, 2015 through May 28, 2015. Book this same package most Sunday through Thursday nights from February 17, 2015 through March 28, 2015 for $909.
This offer must be booked by March 28, 2015, though prices will rise after February 16, 2015. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Other lengths of stay are available, you do not have to limit your stay to three nights, and your family does not have to be two adults and one child.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019