Walt Disney World has announced dates for the annual Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom for 2016. This year, you will have 29 nights to get your Halloween on.
Guests trick-or-treat throughout the park, discovering all the boo-tiful ways that the spirits of the season have transformed the park into a happy haunted hallows…that includes seeing many favorite Disney Characters dressed in their very own Halloween costumes.
Guests also enjoy special entertainment including a spook-tastic parade and eerie extravaganza of fireworks. Returning Guest favorites include “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” and “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks.
Here is the full list of the 2016 dates:
- September – 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
- October – 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
New this year, we have revised our costuming guidelines for special events in our theme parks. While costumed attire may be worn, guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body as they may be subject to additional security screening. Additionally, costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party should go on sale in early May, though no date has been announced.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Villains After Hours – Magic Kingdom - April 18, 2019
- Disneyland Oogie Boogie Bash - April 17, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World and Disneyland Guest Policy Changes - March 28, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Spring Savings - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Disney VISA Spring Walt Disney World Discount - March 8, 2019