Walt Disney World has announced dates for the annual Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom for 2016. This year, you will have 29 nights to get your Halloween on.
Guests trick-or-treat throughout the park, discovering all the boo-tiful ways that the spirits of the season have transformed the park into a happy haunted hallows…that includes seeing many favorite Disney Characters dressed in their very own Halloween costumes.
Guests also enjoy special entertainment including a spook-tastic parade and eerie extravaganza of fireworks. Returning Guest favorites include “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” and “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks.
Here is the full list of the 2016 dates:
- September – 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
- October – 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
New this year, we have revised our costuming guidelines for special events in our theme parks. While costumed attire may be worn, guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body as they may be subject to additional security screening. Additionally, costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party should go on sale in early May, though no date has been announced.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Mid-Day Magic Tickets - August 15, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - July 30, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Ultimate Christmas Package - July 25, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Summer Discount - July 23, 2019
- 2019 Fall Walt Disney World Free Dining Discount - July 16, 2019