Walt Disney World has released their 2016 Magic Your Way packages and room rates today. Disney typically releases their package one time a year, usually with small changes each year. So, starting today, you can now book your 2016 Walt Disney World vacations!
What has changed in all 2016 Magic Your Way packages:
- Enhanced! Miniature Golf now includes four vouchers per package (instead of two), each valid for one round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
- Four vouchers per package to ESPN Wide World of Sports, each valid for one general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one day for one Guest.
- Discount on the price of bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes is now 10% instead of 20% and the 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Monday – Friday restrictions have been removed.
- Dining discount at Planet Hollywood is now 15% instead of $15.00.
- Arcade Game Card
- Bongos Cuban Cafe® dining discount
- Children’s Activity Center discount
- Disney Tours discount
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park two (2) vouchers
- Fulton’s Crab House dining discount
- Horseback Trail Rides discount
- Guided Bass Fishing Excursion or Bass Nitro Fishing Excursion discount
- Paradiso 37 dining discount
- Spa Treatments or Salon Services discount
- Walt Disney World marinas discounts
Please note, Magic Your Way packages can only be booked 499 days in advance. As of today, June 22, 2015, you can only book reservations through November 2, 2016. If your travel dates are after November 2, you will need to wait a bit until your travel dates are inside of 499 days.
Also, for 2016 packages, you will only be able to hold a reservation for three days before making a deposit payment. Currently, you can hold a reservation for seven days.
Magic Your Way Magical Extras for 2016
Things to Do
- Miniature Golf – Guests will receive four (4) vouchers, each valid for one (1) round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one (1) day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses (valid for two rounds of golf per package).
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each valid for one (1) general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for one (1) Guest (each voucher must be exchanged for a 1-Day Admission ticket at a ESPN Wide World of Sports Ticket Window). Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes – 10% discount on bowling, 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages (dine-in only); 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise; located at Disney Springs. (One per package; not valid with any other offers and discounts. Block-out dates for bowling, food and non-alcoholic beverages are: 1/1/16 – 1/4/16).
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports – 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; excludes merchandise; restrictions apply. One per package. For reservations call 407-939-0754. Due to capacity limitations, occasionally it may not be possible to accommodate Guests at the time they choose to visit).
Places to Eat
- House of Blues – 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues located in Disney Springs (valid for dine in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to six Guests per party; gratuity not included). Receive 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise (excludes CD’s art, sundries and sale items).
- Joffery’s Coffee & Tea Company – 20% off non-discounted purchases at locations in Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®,Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park,Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney Springs.
- Planet Hollywood – Receive 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages, located at Disney Springs.
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria – 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner, located at Disney Springs. Offer not valid for merchandise.
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Café – 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner, located at Disney Springs. Offer not valid for merchandise.
Places to Shop
- LittleMissMatched – 20% off the non-discounted prices of merchandise at LittleMissMatched located at Disney Springs.
- Something Silver – 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Something Silver located at Disney Springs.
- Arribas Brothers – 10% off purchases at Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot. (Excludes Aramani, glassblowing custom/special orders, Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Nao Collection by Lladró, Starlite Collection (Acrylic), Swarovski, Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges; some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer).
- Basin: 10% off purchases at Basin located at Disney Springs or Basin White located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Curl by Sammy Duvall – 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes watches, sunglasses and electronics).
- Pop Gallery – 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes published artists and shipping, other exclusions may apply).
- The Hair Wrap Company – One charm with a value of $5.00 with a purchase of a hair wrap at select Walt Disney Worldlocations. Excludes pre-made wraps.
Disney Dining Plans
For 2016, Walt Disney World has continued the same Disney dining plans offered in 2015 and prior years. Very little has changed to the plans for 2016, other than a small price increase:
Quick-Service Dining Plan – Includes 2 Quick-Service meals and one snack per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $42.84 per adult per night and $17.47 per child per night – Quick-Service Dining Plan Brochure
Disney Dining Plan – Includes 1 Quick-Service meal, 1 Table Service meal and one snack per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $61.84 per adult per night and $20.96 per child per night – Disney Dining Plan Brochure
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan – Includes 3 meals per night (can be either Quick-Service or Table Service meals) and two snacks per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $111.73 per adult per night and $32.53 per child per night – Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Brochure
Disney also offers a Premium and Platinum plan that include basically unlimited dining, recreation tours and other events at Disney. If you have the money and want to do everything, one of these plans may be for you. Disney Premium Plan Brochure – Disney Platinum Plan Brochure
Please note that these dining plan brochures will be updated 2 – 3 times before the end of 2015, with additional restaurants being added. Many of the Downtown Disney and Epcot restaurants are not Disney owned, and therefore, Disney must negotiate with them each year to be included on the dining plan. This never happens until later in the year, so do not freak out if there aren’t many restaurants includes, just assume the list of included restaurants will be the same as 2015, plus a few additions in Downtown Disney with all the new restaurants being added.
If you would like pricing or more information on 2016 Walt Disney World packages, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.