I love it when Disney Cruise Line make additions to their cruise ships, it makes every additional cruise on that ship a brand new experience. Exciting new experiences designed for Guests of all ages are coming to the Disney Fantasy in May 2017. From exploring the universes of Star Wars and Marvel, to shopping at unique new onboard venues, new highlights include:
Imaginative New Spaces for Kids in Disney’s Oceaneer Club
- The new Star Wars: Command Post takes kids on a journey where they will train with heroes of the Star Wars saga and help with missions against the First Order. Here, they will interact with holographic models at a one-of-a-kind Star Wars holo-table that projects 3-D images of the Millennium Falcon, Death Star and other famous Star Wars ships, meet members of the Resistance and learn to channel the Force.
- In the all-new Marvel Super Hero Academy, kids will learn from real-life Super Heroes the heroic values of enlightenment, worthiness and loyalty. In this innovative space, kids can learn the ways of the mystic arts with Doctor Strange who is making first-ever appearances onboard a Disney Cruise Line ship.
More Tasty Treats to Delight the Entire Family
- The new Sweet on You ice cream shop, themed after the iconic Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts, features hand-crafted gelato and ice-cream, specialty sundaes, homemade chocolates, truffles and a large selection of candy for purchase, all just steps from the family pool.
Luxury Shopping at Tiffany for Adults
- Disney Cruise Line will welcome the world’s premier jewelry and iconic American luxury brand, Tiffany & Co., with an exclusive store aboard the Disney Fantasy. You can indulge in timeless collections of jewelry and luxury accessories, including the effortlessly elegant Tiffany T collection and other glamorous pieces featuring renowned Tiffany & Co. diamonds.
The new enhancements will debut on Disney Fantasy sailings starting May 17, 2017 from Port Canaveral, Florida. The first sailing will visit the Bahamas on a 3-night voyage. Beginning May 20, the ship will resume a regular sailing schedule that includes 7-night voyages alternating between the Eastern and Western Caribbean.
If you would like to get a quote for a cruise on the Disney Fantasy, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2024 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 2, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Disney VISA Discount - April 25, 2023
- 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 20, 2023
- Fall 2023 Aulani Discount - April 13, 2023
- New Disney Cruise Ship – Singapore - March 29, 2023
Leave a Reply