Travel Dates: April 23 – June 15, 2017
The Disneyland® Resort has released a new 2017 discount for the travel dates listed above. This is the same offer that was released last week to Disney VISA cardholders, however, a Disney VISA is no longer required. You can save up to 20% on a resort room and ticket package at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights April 23 – June 15, 2017.
- Save 20% on premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the Disneyland Hotel.
- Save 15% on standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the Disneyland Hotel.
This offer must be booked by May 25, 2017 and travel must be completed by June 16, 2017.
2017 Disneyland Spring Savings Discount Important Details
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 23 through June 15, 2017.
- Book from March 27 through May 25, 2017; travel must be completed by June 16, 2017.
- Savings on premium rooms are available on Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms.
- Offer excludes select Concierge rooms and suites, with the exception of Artisan and Regal suites.
- Ask about savings on other room types.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable taxes and fees.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disneyland discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2017 Disney Cruise Discount for Canadian Residents - August 17, 2017
- Why you shouldn’t always FastPass at Disney - August 15, 2017
- Walt Disney World Skyliner - August 11, 2017