Tickets are now on sale for Disney Night of Joy 2017. As a reminder, a new ticket structure is being introduced as this popular event returns to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort September 8 and 9, 2017.
You will be able to buy both concert-only OR theme-park-and-concert-combination tickets for either evening – or also a two-night ticket.
2017 Night of Joy Ticket options
- Single night concert only tickets will be $45 plus tax in advance
- Two-night concert only tickets will be $69 plus tax in advance
- Single night concert tickets plus a (1) day at a Walt Disney World theme park add on will be $107 plus tax *
- Two-night concert tickets with a (1) day at a Walt Disney World theme park add on will be $131 plus tax **
There also will be premium seating packages available for an extra charge; and groups of 10 or more will be able to get discounted tickets, as with past events.
2017 Night of Joy talent
- Friday, September 8 – MercyMe, TobyMac, Zach Williams, Natalie Grant, Danny Gokey, Matt Maher, Colton Dixon, Rend Collective.
- Saturday, September 9 – Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Kirk Franklin, Jordan Feliz, Crowder, Jeremy Camp, Tye Tribbett.
Please note that the entertainment is subject to change.
* Add-on Theme Park Ticket Option is good for use any one day September 8 – 30, 2017 at any one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks
**2-day Concert plus 1-day Theme Park Advanced ticket will also include (1) admission to your choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for one use September 8 – 30, 2017. Individuals must purchase by August 8, 2017 to receive water park ticket. Groups must purchase by August 25, 2017 to receive water park ticket.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- WDW January – April 2019 Florida Resident Discount - November 29, 2018
- 2019 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - November 26, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Ticket Discount - November 20, 2018
- Winter 2019 Aulani Discount - November 9, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Winter Savings - November 9, 2018