Walt Disney World has released their 2017 Magic Your Way packages and room rates today. Disney typically releases their package one time a year, usually with small changes each year. So, starting today, you can now book your 2017 Walt Disney World vacations!
What has changed in the 2017 Magic Your Way packages
- Magic Your Way Premium and Platinum Packages – Discontinued
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining and Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining
- Snacks – Both packages now include two (2) snacks.
- Quick-Service Meals – Quick-Service meals on both packages no longer include a dessert with lunch or dinner.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining
- Quick-Service Meals – Quick-service meals no longer include a dessert with lunch or dinner.
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria
- Wolfgang Puck Café
- Planet Hollywood
Please note, Magic Your Way packages can only be booked 499 days in advance. As of today, June 21, 2016, you can only book reservations through November 1, 2017. If your travel dates are after November 1, 2017 you will need to wait a bit until your travel dates are inside of 499 days.
Also, for 2017 packages, you will only be able to hold a reservation for three days before making a deposit payment. Currently, you can hold a reservation for seven days.
Magic Your Way Magical Extras for 2017
Things to Do
- Miniature Golf – Guests will receive four (4) vouchers, each valid for one (1) round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one (1) day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each valid for one (1) general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for one (1) Guest (each voucher must be exchanged for a 1-Day Admission ticket at a ESPN Wide World of Sports Ticket Window). Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ – 10% discount on bowling, 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages (dine-in only); 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise; located at Disney Springs™. (One per package; not valid with any other offers and discounts. Block-out dates for bowling, food and non-alcoholic beverages are: 1/1/16 – 1/4/16).
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports – 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; excludes merchandise; restrictions apply. One per package. For reservations call 407-939-0754. Due to capacity limitations, occasionally it may not be possible to accommodate Guests at the time they choose to visit).
Places to Eat
- House of Blues™ – 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues located in Disney Springs (valid for dine in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to six Guests per party; gratuity not included). Receive 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise (excludes CD’s art, sundries and sale items).
- Joffery’s Coffee & Tea Company® – 20% off non-discounted purchases at locations in Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®,Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park,Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney Springs.
Places to Shop
- Something Silver® – 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Something Silver located at Disney Springs.
- Arribas Brothers – 10% off purchases at Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot. (Excludes Aramani, glassblowing custom/special orders, Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Nao Collection by Lladró, Starlite Collection (Acrylic), Swarovski, Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges; some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer).
- Curl® by Sammy Duvall – 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes watches, sunglasses and electronics).
- Pop Gallery – 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes published artists and shipping, other exclusions may apply).
- The Hair Wrap Company – One charm with a value of $5.00 with a purchase of a hair wrap at select Walt Disney Worldlocations. Excludes pre-made wraps.
2017 Disney Dining Plans
For 2017, Walt Disney World has continued the same Disney dining plans offered in 2016 and prior years. There was one big change, the Quick-Service meals no longer include a dessert, but an additional snack has been added to the Quick-Service and Disney Dining Plans to compensate.
Quick-Service Dining Plan – Includes 2 Quick-Service meals and two snacks per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $46.34 per adult per night and $20.18 per child per night – Quick-Service Dining Plan Brochure
Disney Dining Plan – Includes 1 Quick-Service meal, 1 Table Service meal and two snacks per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $67.33 per adult per night and $24.22 per child per night – Disney Dining Plan Brochure
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan – Includes 3 meals per night (can be either Quick-Service or Table Service meals) and two snacks per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $103.57 per adult per night and $37.62 per child per night – Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Brochure
For 2017, Disney is no longer offering the Premium and Platinum plans.
Please note that these dining plan brochures will be updated 2 – 3 times before the end of 2016, with additional restaurants being added. Many of the Disney Springs and Epcot restaurants are not Disney owned. Therefore, Disney must negotiate with them each year to be included on the dining plan. This never happens until later in the year, so do not freak out if there aren’t many restaurants included. Just assume the list of included restaurants will be the same as 2016, plus a few additions in Disney Springs with all the new restaurants being added.
If you would like pricing or more information on 2017 Walt Disney World packages, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019