Travel dates: January 1 – March 7, 2017
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released two new discounts today for 2017, this Play, Stay and Dine offer, and a second 2017 room only discount. Disney only allows you to use one discount at a time, we will be able to check both for you, and book the best deal possible.
Please note, this is NOT a normal package discount like free dining, kids stay and play free or any other offer. There doesn’t appear to be anything included for free, just a percentage discount on the package.
Play, Stay and Dine Discount Requirements
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 2 day park pass must be included in the package
- A Disney Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Walt Disney World® Resort guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Walt Disney World® Resort guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort –The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
This offer must be booked by December 21, 2016. Not all nights or resorts may be available. This is the same discount that was released to Disney VISA cardholders last week, however, a Disney VISA is no longer required.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2024 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 2, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Disney VISA Discount - April 25, 2023
- 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 20, 2023
- Fall 2023 Aulani Discount - April 13, 2023
- New Disney Cruise Ship – Singapore - March 29, 2023
I have an Annual Pass. Would I still be able to get this discount?
@Terri – The Play, Stay and Dine offer requires the purchase of park passes as part of the package. If the deal is good enough, you can just purchase the minimum length park passes and then use those towards your annual pass renewal cost. I would think however that an any upcoming AP discount would probably be a better deal for you, and much less hassle.