Every year, the Candlelight Processional takes place in Epcot, where rich sounds of a full orchestra and choir fill the America Gardens Theatre, including a special guest narrator. Listen along while the story of the babe in a manger touches your heart as it has for generations—accompanied by warm and inspiring holiday music.
The Candlelight Processional returns for 2018, and will be available in Epcot from November 22 – December 30, 2018.
While admission to the Candlelight Processional is free, long lines do form, and admission is not guaranteed. One great way to get guaranteed admission, and a great seat, is the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages, which are now available to book.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at:
- For Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3.
- For Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Candlelight Processional Celebrity Narrators
As a part of Holidays Around the World at Epcot, this favorite Walt Disney World Resort holiday tradition presents the story of Christmas in truly spectacular fashion – with a celebrity narrator, a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir.
Here are the 2018 narrators confirmed so far:
- November 22 – 23 – Chita Rivera
- November 24 – 25 – Helen Hunt
- November 26 – 27 – Alfonso Ribeiro
- November 28 – 30 – Robby Benson
- December 1 – 2 – John Stamos
- December 3 – 6 – Neil Patrick Harris
- December 7 – 9 – Whoopi Goldberg
- December 10 – 12 – Bart Millard
- December 13 – 14 – Blair Underwood,
- December 15 – 17 – Gary Sinise,
- December 18 – 20 – Pat Sajak
- December 21 – 23 – Auli’I Cravalho
- December 24 – 25 – Edward James Olmos
- December 26 – 27 – Jodi Benson
- December 28 – 30 – Cal Ripken Jr.
The Candlelight Processional is presented three times per night at the American Gardens Theater at Epcot. Daily show times are 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. There is no cost to enjoy the Candlelight Processional, however, park admission is required and is not included in the price of the dining package. Reservations for the dining package can be made by call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE or by contacting your Mouseketrips agent.
The Candlelight Processional is just one of many ways to experience holiday magic at Epcot, including…food! The all-new menu at the Feast of the Three Kings marketplace features sofrito-marinated beef with sweet plantains and olives, queso fresco-stuffed arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado aji and tomato sauce, as well as arepas topped with melted queso fresco.
Other new food items this year include:
- Black forest roulade with cherry whipped cream (Bavaria Holiday Kitchen, Germany)
- Hand-carved smoked ham with green beans and sweet potato casserole (American Holiday Table, The American Adventure)
- Three variations of croissant doughnuts at the Taste Track marketplace
For even more new foodie fun, track your purchases of five select holiday cookies in your Festival Passport by collecting a unique stamp for each one. Then, stop by Holiday Sweets and Treats to receive a special complimentary “completer” cookie…and a glass of milk!
Most people love Disney food, but everyone loves Disney merchandise! To fill that need, there will also be a brand-new marketplace this year!
If you’d like to take some holiday magic home with you, be on the lookout for a new Festival of the Holidays t-shirt and hoodie featuring those lovable rascals, Chip & Dale, in festive attire. Or while you watch those chestnuts roast, huddle down next to the fire under a new Festival of the Holidays throw. Merchandise will be available inside Mouse Gear and throughout World Showcase.
Beyond the Candlelight Processional, several other favorites return for this year’s Festival of the Holidays. Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt is fun for the whole family as you travel around World Showcase looking for the famous chipmunks with their ornaments. When you purchase a map and stickers for the hunt and find all the ornaments, return your completed map for a festive surprise courtesy of Chip & Dale.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021
- Fall 2022 Disney Cruises - June 17, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Summer Discount - June 15, 2021