In 2020, two of Disney Cruise Line’s most popular events each year, will return. Disney Cruise Line just announced that two epic adventures at sea will return to Disney Cruise Line with limited engagements of two popular experiences – Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea. Setting sail on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic to the Caribbean and Bahamas, these seven and five-night sailings combine the splendor of a Disney Cruise Line vacation with a special day at sea filled with unique character encounters, live shows and action-packed entertainment.
2020 Star Wars Day at Sea
Guests can celebrate the legendary adventures and iconic characters from the Star Wars saga on special seven-night Disney Fantasy sailings from January to March 2020, taking them to the Caribbean and a galaxy far, far away.
In addition to encounters with the galaxy’s most formidable and heroic characters, including Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2, this cruise features a full day of Star Wars activities including live shows, Star Wars-themed family and kids’ activities, unique food and beverage and special merchandise offerings. The day ends with “Summon the Force,” a deck party that celebrates the Star Wars universe and caps off the night with a fireworks show of galactic proportions.
Star Wars Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Fantasy seven-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Departing January 11, January 25 and February 22, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola, St. Thomas and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing February 8, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola; San Juan, Puerto Rico and Castaway Cay.
- Departing January 4, January 18, February 1, February 15 and February 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica and Castaway Cay.
2020 Marvel Day at Sea
From January to early March 2020, special five-night Disney Magic sailings will combine the excitement of a Disney cruise to the Caribbean and Bahamas with the thrills of renowned Marvel comics, films and animated series for an action-packed, day-long celebration of the Marvel Universe.
The largest assembly of Marvel Super Heroes and Villains, including the recent addition of Captain Marvel, along with Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man and more, highlight an all-day entertainment lineup that includes live shows for the whole family, an extraordinary deck show, Marvel-themed activities for kids and families, special merchandise and unique food and beverage offerings.
Marvel Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Magic Caribbean and Bahamian cruises sailing from Miami, Florida.
- Departing January 9, January 27, February 10, February 24 and March 9, 2020, the Bahamian itinerary includes Key West, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing February 1, February 15 and February 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes George Town, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.
- Departing January 18, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico and Castaway Cay.
If you would more information about Star Wars Day at Sea or Marvel Day at Sea, or would like to get a quote for ones of these fantastic Disney Cruises, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020
- Walt Disney World 2020 Kids Dine Free - January 6, 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 6, 2020
- 2020 Disney Free Dining Discount – Walt Disney World - January 2, 2020