Adventures by Disney has launched a special 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount. Adventures by Disney river cruises are a once in a lifetime experience that you cannot replicate. Families will embark on more Adventures by Disney river cruise vacations than ever before in 2021 with 30 sailings along four enchanting European rivers: Danube, Rhine, Rhone and Seine. Select departures are reserved exclusively for families traveling without children, including Food and Wine and Oktoberfest-themed cruises, and festive holiday sailings wrap up the extended river cruise season.
New for 2021, guests aboard Rhine River voyages can travel to Papenburg, Germany, for an inside look at the construction of the fifth Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Wish.
2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruises
- On Rhine River cruises, guests explore storybook villages in Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Highlights include a toboggan ride through the black forest, high-adrenaline thrills at an indoor winter park, horseback riding through the French countryside and a voyage through the Upper Middle Rhine Valley offering up-close views of 30 majestic castles. New on the Rhine River itinerary is a unique excursion to Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg, Germany, where the newest Disney Cruise Line ships are being built. Guests who book this activity will go behind-the-magic at the building docks on a privately guided hard-hat tour led by a Disney Imagineer. This intimate, limited-capacity experience will be available at an additional charge on all 2021 departures.
- Danube River sailings visit eight unforgettable destinations in Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary, where adventurers roam medieval ruins, scale treetop rope bridges and marvel at the rolling hills made famous in “The Sound of Music.”
- Rhone River vacations through the south of France transport guests to sun-soaked Provence, a region celebrated for its colorful culture, charming villages, lush vineyards and world-renowned cuisine. Interactive excursions include an art workshop inspired by Vincent Van Gogh, a private truffle-hunting experience and tasting, and kayaking beneath a 2,000-year-old Roman aqueduct.
- Seine River cruises celebrate the magnificence of rural France with visits to picturesque provincial towns, the historic beaches of Normandy, Monet’s House and Gardens, the dramatic cliffs of Etretat, and Paris – the “City of Lights.”
- Pre- and Post-Cruise Itinerary Enhancements in Paris, Amsterdam and Budapest. Adventures by Disney guests can extend their European river cruise vacations with three-day, two-night stays in some of Europe’s most celebrated cities. These guided group itineraries are designed to maximize vacation time, highlighting “must-see” attractions as well as lesser-known hidden gems. Two dedicated Adventure Guides lead guests in enriching, exciting activities the whole family can enjoy. The Paris Escape can be added to Seine and Rhone sailings to round-out vacations in northern or southern France. Guests enjoy spectacular views of the “City of Lights” from their seats at dinner in the Eiffel Tower, a private walking culinary tour, and an immersive visit to the Louvre Museum guided by a local expert and a special art detective activity for Junior Adventurers. The Amsterdam Escape can be added as a post-cruise stay following Rhine River sailings to complete the cruise’s four-country journey. This itinerary features a bucket-list canal cruise, a culinary tour of the trendy Jordaan neighborhood and a visit to the Van Gogh Museum followed by an interactive painting workshop.The Budapest Escape can be added to Danube River sailings as the perfect land complement to the Central European tour by water. The itinerary checks off the city’s must-see sites with a focus on enriching cultural experiences like sampling authentic Hungarian cuisine, riding in a tuk-tuk (motorized rickshaw) and reveling in a performance at the Budapest Opera House.
2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discounts
- Save up to $750 per person on Rhone River Cruises
- Save up to $500 per person on Danube, Rhine & Seine River Cruises
- Save up to $150 per person on Escapes to Paris, Budapest and Amsterdam
This 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise discount is available for trips departing from May 11 – December 29, 2021. This discount must be booked by March 27, 2020.
Advance booking for 2021 Adventures by Dinsey River Cruises begins January 27, 2020, for all previous Adventures by Disney Guests, or January 28, 2020, for Disney Vacation Club Members, Golden Oak Club Members and Disney Cruise Line Gold & Platinum Castaway Cay Club Members. General booking begins on January 29, 2020.
Special Offer Rates and availability are limited. Special Offer excludes suites and categories E or AP staterooms. Not combinable with any existing offers. Offer available for new bookings only.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about booking a 2020 Adventures by Disney River Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Holiday 2021 Disney VISA Discount - September 14, 2021
- 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party - August 13, 2021
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021