In 2020, we lost Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Disney’s Very Merry Christmas Party to COVID restrictions. Walt Disney World has decided not to bring neither back in 2021. but instead of canceling it altogether, both events have been replaced. Halloween offered the Disney After Hours Boo Bash while this coming Christmas, we will have the brand new Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party. The Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party is going to be a combination of a “party” like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas and an after-hours event.
Twinkling lights, festive décor, and magical celebrations will fill Magic Kingdom Park when “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” begins. The event will take place on 24 select nights November 8 through December 21, 2021 from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM. This year’s holiday celebration coincides with the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary – “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.” We can’t wait to unwrap all that festive fun!
2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Dates
- November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
- December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
If you aren’t familiar with Disney After Hours events, they a special events that are open to a limited number of Guests, after normal park operating hours. The experience offers low wait times at more than 20 attractions from classics like The Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain, to newer favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It’s a ghostly good time for all!
2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Information
Here are additional details of what Guests can experience during this limited-capacity, separately ticketed event:
- Holiday attraction overlays are also making a comeback! The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- After the park closes to day Guests, event Guests can enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
- While Guests are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. they should be sure to look up to the sky, they might catch some magical snowfall!
- Guests can dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
- Guests can enjoy complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages.
- Specialty holiday food and drinks will be also be available for purchase.
- Disney PhotoPass will offer holiday magic shots throughout the night.
Tickets will go on sale August 20, 2021 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-7947. Guests of Disney Resort hotels (with existing reservations) can book their tickets as early as August 17, 2021.
Tickets range from $169 to $229 plus tax for select November/December nights, and $249, plus tax on December 19 & 21. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about the Disney Very Merriest After Hours or booking a Walt Disney World vacation, please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2024 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 2, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Disney VISA Discount - April 25, 2023
- 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 20, 2023
- Fall 2023 Aulani Discount - April 13, 2023
- New Disney Cruise Ship – Singapore - March 29, 2023
Leave a Reply