In 2021, two of Disney Cruise Line’s most popular events each year will return. Disney Cruise Line just announced that two epic adventures at sea will return to Disney Cruise Line with limited engagements of two popular experiences – Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea. Setting sail on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic to the Caribbean and Bahamas, these seven and five-night sailings combine the splendor of a Disney Cruise Line vacation with a special day at sea filled with unique character encounters, live shows and action-packed entertainment.
2021 Star Wars Day at Sea
Out-of-this-world adventures return to Disney Cruise Line in 2021 with Star Wars Day at Sea. This special day-long celebration is filled with unique character encounters, unforgettable live shows and Star Wars-themed activities for the entire family. Star Wars Day at Sea takes place on seven-night Disney Fantasy cruises to the Caribbean from January through March.
With more than a dozen of the galaxy’s most formidable and heroic characters onboard, your Clients can meet with the best of the Resistance including Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2; come face-to-face with Darth Vader; and be on watch as Stormtroopers, Bounty Hunters and Jawas roam the ship.
Force-sensitive children learn the ways of the Jedi and use their new-found skills in a face-off against Darth Vader and Kylo Ren in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple. The whole family can celebrate the greatest moments from the Star Wars galaxy with the “Summon the Force” deck party, complete with a fireworks show of galactic proportions.
Costume celebrations, movie screenings, trivia sessions, the Star Wars Drawing Academy and a ship-wide Porg-themed adventure are more of the ways your Clients can feel the Force on Star Wars Day at Sea. Unique food and beverage and special merchandise are also available on these sailings in early 2021.
Star Wars Day at Sea will only be offered on nine Disney Fantasy seven-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Departing January 2, 16 and 30, February 13 and 27. The Western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing January 9 and 23 and February 20. The Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay.
- Departing February 6. The Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay.
2021 Marvel Day at Sea
Take a stand with some of Marvel’s mightiest for a heroic day filled with one-of-a-kind entertainment, unforgettable meet-and-greets and special offerings for the entire family—available on select 5-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas and the Western Caribbean in 2021.
Marvel Day at Sea will only be offered on ten Disney Magic Caribbean and Bahamian cruises sailing from Miami, Florida.
- Departing January 9 and 23 and February 20, 2021. The Western Caribbean itinerary includes a stop at Cozumel, Mexico and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing February 6 and March 6, 2021. The Western Caribbean itinerary includes Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.
- Departing January 18, February 1 and 15 and March 1, 2021. The Bahamian itinerary includes Key West, Nassau and Castaway Cay.
All 20201 Marvel Day at Sea and Star Wars Day at Sea cruises are now available to book.
If you would more information about Star Wars Day at Sea or Marvel Day at Sea, or would like to get a quote for ones of these fantastic Disney Cruises, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.