Travel Dates: January 3 – April 7, 2022
The Disneyland® Resort has released a new 2022 Disneyland Winter discount for the travel dates listed above.
- Save 25% on Premium rooms and 20% on Standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Save 25% on Premium rooms and 20% on Standard rooms at the Disneyland Hotel.
- Save 10% on all rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Stay 4-nights or longer, and save 25% on all room types at both the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Disney VISA Cardholders can save even more!
- Save 30% on Premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Save 25% on Premium rooms at the Disneyland Hotel.
- Save 15% on all Premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
This offer must be booked by March 17, 2022, and travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
2022 Disneyland Winter Discount Important Details
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room type at the same hotel for travel most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 3 through April 7, 2022.
- Book now through March 17, 2022; travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
- Premium room types included in this offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Visit DisneyTravelTradeInfo.com/dlr for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort, including updates on wearing face coverings.
Requirements are constantly changing at the Disneyland Resort. Please check Disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlr for more information about what you need to know before visiting.
Disneyland Resort Reopening Guidelines & Important Information
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disneyland discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.