There’s no food like Disney food! Some snacks are so classic that a trip to Disney isn’t quite complete without them. Here are five treats you need to try at Disneyland Resort in California:
- The Churro: These fried dough sticks coated in cinnamon sugar have been a favorite with guests for years. You can get your churro fix at snack carts throughout the parks, but if you want a crunch-sized variation on the perennial classic, head to the Cozy Cone Motel in Carsland to give their crispy churro bites a try.
- The Hand-Dipped Corn Dog: This tip is for the fans of all things fried: make sure you try a corn dog at Disneyland – you can find them at the Stage Door Cafe and the Little Red Wagon at the Disneyland park or the Corn Dog Castle at Disney California Adventure. The dogs are hand-dipped in batter and fried up fresh right before your eyes.
- The Matterhorn Macaroon: This tasty treat is not only named after the popular Disneyland attraction, the Matterhorn Bobsleds – it’s actually shaped like it! The Jolly Holiday Bakery at the Disneyland park offers a mini mountain of a coconut macaroon covered in white chocolate and sugar crystal “snow.”
- The Beignet: A pillow of crispy batter topped with plenty of powdered sugar, the beignet is a famous New Orleans snack, and you’ll find them at the Louisiana-style restaurant Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. For an extra dash of pixie dust, stop by the Mint Julep Bar inside the Disneyland park to sample beignets shaped like Mickey!
- The Dole Whip: The phrase “Dole Whip” is practically synonymous with Disney, and this much-hyped soft-serve dessert is available at the Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland at the Disneyland park. You can choose from flavors like chocolate and vanilla, but the sweet, creamy, and fruity pineapple is the top dole whip to get.
What are your favorite must-snack eats at Disneyland?
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021
- Fall 2022 Disney Cruises - June 17, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Summer Discount - June 15, 2021