If you are a fan of Epcot’s annual Food and Wine Festival, pay attention. Even if you just like food or wine or both, this announcement is for you. Earlier this year, Adventures by Disney announced new river cruise itineraries for 2017, sailing along the Rhine River in Europe. And starting today, you have the chance to book an all-new Rhine River adventure designed specifically for foodies!
This 8-day, 7-night epicurean vacation sets sail on October 21, 2017, allowing you to discover the unique culinary history and culture of four countries—Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Onboard will be Disney Culinary Director John State and Master Sommelier Brian Koziol, who have worked hand-in-hand with Adventures by Disney to masterfully craft this premier gourmet sailing.
On this Disney Food and Wine river cruise, you will
- Be immersed in gastronomic delights as you visit world-famous breweries, award-winning wineries and festive local pubs.
- Expand your cooking repertoire with John State, the culinary director for Disneyland Resort, as he shares the authentic dishes of Europe during intimate gourmet demonstrations and workshops.
- Learn about regional wines and food pairings as you visit the local vineyards with Brian Koziol, one of only 230 Master Sommeliers in the world.
From taking patisserie and tart flambé classes in France and strolling through German vineyards to discovering the secrets of Swiss cheese and touring the Heineken factory in Amsterdam, a variety of delicious experiences are available for you to uncover on this all-inclusive, adult exclusive adventure.
For more information on this fantastic Food & Wine Cruise, please contact us here at Mouseketrips today.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2019 Fall Walt Disney World Free Dining Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Summer Discount – Disney VISA Cardholders - July 15, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Summer Savings – Disney VISA - July 9, 2019
- 2020 Walt Disney World Prices and Packages - June 18, 2019