Adventures by Disney® Long Weekend trips allow you to discover exciting destinations and maximize their time with shorter departures. In addition to the New York City and San Francisco itineraries announced earlier in 2014, Adventures by Disney is now offering a Long Weekend trip to Nashville, Tennessee.
This 4-day/3-night getaway explores the home of country music, which serves as the backdrop for the critically acclaimed show NASHVILLE on ABC.
From a backstage tour at the Grand Ole Opry and a visit to the famed Bluebird Cafe to a stop at The Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson and a chance to record a song in the historic RCA Studio B, your Clients will enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience that includes the best of Nashville.
Plus, with two Disney-trained Adventure Guides Adventures by Disney taking care of the details, you can focus on having fun together as a family.
The Adventures by Disney Long Weekend trip to Nashville is available for Adventure Insider past Guests to book August 27, 2014. The trip will open to the general public for booking on August 28, 2014.
- Concert and Backstage at the Grand Ole Opry – Visit “The Show That Made Country Music Famous” with a private guided experience backstage at the Grand Ole Opry. The world’s longest running live radio program opens its doors for a look into country music’s star-studded past with a private dinner in its famed soundstage, Studio A, and premier seating for the show.
- Performance at the Bluebird Café – Experience one of the Music City’s most famous musical hangouts at The Bluebird Café. A small and intimate music club, The Bluebird Café is internationally renowned for its musical performances. During your private “before-hours” visit, you’ll meet professional songwriters, learn about the art of songwriting and enjoy a private performance.
- RCA Studio B – Tour the hallowed halls of the “home of a thousand hits!” RCA Studio B has seen the recording of over 35,000 songs and hits from some of music’s biggest legends. You’ll even add to that legacy with a recording of your very own!
- After-hours Visit at The Hermitage – Behold this beautiful National Historic Site that was once the home of President Andrew Jackson. Tour the incredible former plantation and see its wondrous gardens and gorgeous antebellum architecture. During your private, after-hours visit you’ll get a guided ghost tour of the grounds, make authentic Southern biscuits, learn square dancing from Jackson’s era and have a delectable welcome dinner.
- Jun 4, 2015 – Jun 7, 2015
- Jun 25, 2015 – Jun 28, 2015
- Jul 9, 2015 – Jul 12, 2015
- Jul 16, 2015 – Jul 19, 2015
- Jul 30, 2015 – Aug 2, 2015
- Aug 6, 2015 – Aug 9, 2015
- Sep 10, 2015 – Sep 13, 2015
- Sep 24, 2015 – Sep 27, 2015
- Oct 8, 2015 – Oct 11, 2015 (Adults Only)
Pricing starts at $2,269 per adult and $2,149. Availability for each date is limited, and if the New York and San Francisco Adventures are an indication, these tours will fill up quickly.
For more information on Adventures by Disney, or to get a quote on this Nashville Long Weekend or any other Adventure by Disney, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.