Travel Dates: April 25 – June 2, 2011
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Florida Residents. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past June 2, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 25% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $79 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $122 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $217
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $297 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $257
- Polynesian, garden view room: $311 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $396 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $411 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates in April are discounted at a much lower percentage at the value and moderate resorts, so rates will be higher than listed above.
Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, discounted theme park passes and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. Proof of Florida residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special free dining discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 21, 2022
- Winter 2023 Aulani Discount - September 13, 2022
- Walt Disney World 2022 December Discount – Disney + - September 8, 2022
- 2023 Disney Cruise Kids Sail Free – Disney + - September 7, 2022
- Fall 2023 Disney Cruises - July 27, 2022