Travel Dates: April 19 – June 6, 2009
Walt Disney World has released room only discount rates for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders for the travel dates above. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, and you must present a valid annual pass at check in order to get the discount. Only the nights during the travel dates above are discounted, any other dates will be at full price. Prices will vary depending on season, and weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights.
Some sample nightly rates:
- Value resort, standard room: $64/$74
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $79/$89
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $94/$104
- Moderate resorts, water view/king bed room: $119/$129
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $184/$184
- Beach Club, standard view room: $254/$254
- Polynesian, garden view room: $289/$289
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $323/$323
These prices are the nightly price (weekday/weekend), and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Also, you are able to add the Disney Dining plan onto these discounted rates by using the special Annual Passholder Dining Plan package.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about Annual Passholder discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019