Travel Dates: April 12 – June 6, 2009
Walt Disney World has released room only discounts for the general public, you must travel during the Travel Dates listed above.
Prices will vary depending on season (this discount covers both regular and peak season), and weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights.
Some sample nightly rates:
- Value resorts, standard room: $68 – $86
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $83 – $101
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $104 – $129
- Moderate resorts, king bed room: $129 – $154
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $179 – $229
- Beach Club, standard view room: $269 – $329
- Polynesian, garden view room: $304 – $359
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $338 – $403
- Saratoga Springs, studio: $209 – $224
These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Only the nights that fall within the travel dates above will be discounted, though your stay can extend past the end of the travel dates. You must book this discount by April 18, 2009.
Please note Disney is also offering a Magic Your Way package discount that includes park passes (and the dining plan, if you wish) that use these same discounts.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Current Disney Destination Status - September 22, 2020
- 2020 Southern US Disney World Discount - September 10, 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - September 1, 2020
- Fall 2021 Disney Cruises - July 23, 2020
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020