Travel Dates: April 25 – June 2, 2011
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, however, you can extend your stay past June 2, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. You cannot check in before April 25 and receive a discount. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 25% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $79 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $122 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $217
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $297 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $257
- Polynesian, garden view room: $311 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $396 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $411 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount. Room only discounts are typically available to book right up until travel date, based on availability.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special free dining discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Villains After Hours – Magic Kingdom - April 18, 2019
- Disneyland Oogie Boogie Bash - April 17, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World and Disneyland Guest Policy Changes - March 28, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Spring Savings - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Disney VISA Spring Walt Disney World Discount - March 8, 2019