Travel Dates: September 1 – 8, 2014
For a limited time, Canadian residents can enjoy 20% off prevailing rates (as quoted on the Disney Cruise Line website) on the September 1, 2014 7-night Alaska sailing and the September 8, 2014 4-night repositioning cruise to San Diego departing from Vancouver, Canada!
Offer valid only for Categories 4A – 11B. The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
On every Disney cruise, attention to detail, family entertainment and world-class hospitality combine to create an unforgettable vacation that everyone will enjoy. Aboard the Disney Wonder, you will enjoy:
- Live entertainment, like Broadway-style shows and meet-and-greets with Disney Characters
- Luxurious staterooms with ample space and elegant nautical décor
- Diverse dining options, from elegant restaurants to casual, quick service venues.
- Fun and imaginative youth clubs for kids, tweens and teens
- Vista Spa & Salon offering a full menu of rejuvenating therapies
- Sparkling pools and splashtacular play spaces
Check out these important details
- Valid on September 1, 2014 7-night and September 8, 2014 4-night Disney Wonder sailings departing from Vancouver, Canada only.
- Rate does not include Government Taxes and Fees of approximately US$100 (subject to change) for 7-Night Alaska cruises or US$55 per person (subject to change) for 4-Night repositioning cruise to San Diego, Gratuities or Port Adventures.
- Offer applies to categories 4A – 11C.
- Offer excludes suites and categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT).
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or onboard credits.
- Must indicate booking code CAN at time of booking. Proof of Canada residency required at time of check-in.
- Rates in U.S. Dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Booking Terms and Conditions
It is possible other dates may be added in the future, but at this point, only the above cruises have been included in this offer.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disney Cruise discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019