One of Walt Disney World favorite restaurants, Chef Mickey’s, is adding a Brunch option! Currently, Chef Mickey’s only offers Breakfast or Dinner options, but will be adding Brunch starting on May 31, 2015.
You can make reservations for Brunch at Chef Mickey’s starting on May 22, 2015.
For the new brunch offering, the menu of breakfast favorites expands with addition of soup, salads, seafood, fresh broccoli, antipasto, chicken and Caprese, and hot dishes such as barbecued ribs, seafood étouffée and baked salmon. And don’t worry, the famous Mickey Waffles will be included on the Brunch menu. Mickey will also add an ice cream bar and Contemporary bakery sweets to the expansive Brunch buffet.
Brunch hours will be 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM. Breakfast will remain 7:00 – 11:30 AM and dinner will be 5:00 – 9:30 PM. All Chef Mickey’s meals are one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
This is sure to be super popular, make your dining reservations as early as possible or you might miss out on dining with Mickey and friends!
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2024 Walt Disney World Vacations - May 31, 2023
- 2024 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 2, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Disney VISA Discount - April 25, 2023
- 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 20, 2023
- Fall 2023 Aulani Discount - April 13, 2023
Leave a Reply