Do you have a little princess (or a big princess)? Walt Disney World has announced a brand new package just for you. The Cinderella’s Royal Table Celebration Package is available for booking starting today, May 2, 2019 for reservations starting August 3, 2019. In addition to enjoying a scrumptious dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table, you will be able to take advantage of reserved “Happily Ever After” fireworks viewing in the West Plaza Garden (a separate area for guests of this package) before joining the After Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace. On top of all of that, you’ll experience unique and exclusive extras that make this an even more magical evening!
Cinderella and her Prince Charming will personally welcome you upon arrival to the storybook setting of Cinderella Castle and invite you to embark on your royal evening which you’ll kick off at your table with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine or a specialty beverage. While you dine, Cinderella’s Princess friends, will come to your table to greet you and take photos.
Once you’ve had your fill of delicious food, a beautiful box of Cinderella-inspired confections will be gifted to you to commemorate your time dining in Cinderella’s castle! Following your dining experience, you will move on to your reserved viewing area for the spectacular Happily Ever After Fireworks display. Then, your enchanting evening will end with a dessert party, where Cinderella-inspired desserts will enhance the array of offerings.
Wow! This sounds like the perfect way to end an amazing day at Magic Kingdom Park – or an extra magical way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasions!
This new package is currently only offered during one seating at Cinderella’s Royal Table, and reservations are limited and highly recommended.
Cinderella’s Royal Table Celebration Package Details
- Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom park
- Starting daily in August 2019
- $199 per adult—plus tax and gratuities
- $169 per child (ages 3 through 9)—plus tax and gratuities
- Separate theme park admission is required and not included in the package price
- Alcohol is only served to Guests age 21 and older with valid ID
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the event will be charged full price
- All menu items and event experiences are subject to change or cancellation without notice
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020
- 2020 Disney’s Magical Express Update - July 9, 2020
- Disney Cruise Date Flexibility - June 24, 2020
- 2021 Walt Disney World Packages - June 24, 2020
- Disney Park Reservation System Announced - June 19, 2020