Disney After Hours was first launched in the Magic Kingdom back in 2016, as a way to give guests a unique experience in the Magic Kingdom for a cost. It has been assumed that someday, Walt Disney World would expand the Disney After Hours events to the other three theme parks, and today is that day. Walt Disney World has added both Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios to the roster for Disney After Hours.
In case you aren’t familiar with Disney After Hours events, these evening events are your opportunity to experience the magic of a Disney theme park for three hours after regular park hours, which means little-to-no wait for attractions, experiences and character greetings! You can even enter the park early – at 7:00 p.m. on your event night – before Disney After Hours begins. Ice cream, popcorn and select beverages are also included in your Disney After Hours admission, which is a separately priced ticket from daytime park admission.
Disney After Hours
- Magic Kingdom Park – Enjoy classic favorite attractions from Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Space Mountain as well as newer favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, plus many more. Event nights will run on: November 26; and December 3, 10, 2018; and January 7, 17, 24 and 28, 2019; Febuary 7, 14, and 28, 2019; and March 7, 2019.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Imagine having little-to-no wait for newly opened Toy Story Land attractions, including Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania! Rockin’ Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror and other attractions will also be available. Select quick-service food & beverage locations will also stay open for purchases throughout the night. Event nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be: December 8, 15 and 22, 2018; and January 5, 12 and 19, 2019; February 2, 9 and 16, 2019; March 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30, 2019; and April 6 and 13, 2019.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Enjoy the best Disney’s Animal Kingdom has to offer at night, including heart-tugging Tree of Life Awakenings, the adventures within Pandora – The World of Avatar and more. Select quick-service food & beverage locations will remain open throughout the night for purchases. Dates at Disney’s Animal Kingdom are: December 4, 12 and 18, 2018; and January 8, 16, 22 and 31, 2019; and February 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 and 26, 2019; and March 5, 20 and 27, 2019; and April 3, 2019.
Tickets are currently on sale for the Magic Kingdom Disney After Hours events listed above, while tickets for both Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be available for purchase starting on November 15, 2018.
All Disney After Hours event tickets cost $125 + tax for advance purchase and $129 + tax for day-of purchases. Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders do receive a discounted price $95 + tax.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Winter 2019 Aulani Discount - November 9, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Winter Savings - November 9, 2018
- Disney After Hours – Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios - November 5, 2018
- 2018 Walt Disney World Ultimate Christmastime Package - October 12, 2018
- Early 2020 Disney Cruises Announced - September 27, 2018