Starting this week, Disney Cruise Line has announced increased prices for Disney Cruise Transfers and on-board Dining, while announcing lower prices for Castaway Cay Cabana massages.
Updates to prices will take effect for Palo, Remy and Disney Castaway Cay Cabana Swedish Massages on the following dates:
- December 14 on the Disney Magic
- December 14 on the Disney Wonder
- December 14 on the Disney Dream
- December 15 on the Disney Fantasy
Starting with the effective dates listed, guests who pre-reserve these reservations will be charged the new pricing. Please note that reservations made prior to the dates listed will be charged the old rates. Castaway Cay Cabana Swedish Massages which were pre-reserved prior to the new pricing, will receive the new lower price.
Updated Disney Cruise Dining and Massage Pricing
- Palo Champagne Brunch – $40
- Palo Dinner – $40
- Remy Champagne Brunch – $75
- Remy Dessert Experience – $60
- Remy Dinner – $125
- Castaway Cay Cabana Swedish Massage – $118
- Castaway Cay Couples Cabana Swedish Massage – $220
Disney Cruise Line Transfer Pricing
In addition, Disney Cruise Line has announced increased ground transfer prices for Disney Cruise Line sailings out of Port Canaveral, Florida; Civitavecchia, Italy; and Copenhagen, Denmark.
For Port Canaveral, all reservations with an effective date of December 14, 2018 and beyond will have the updated transfer cost reflected on the reservation.
For reservations with an Effective Date prior to December 14, 2018, the transfers will be priced at the current rate. Guests who are added to a reservation on or after December 14, 2018 will be charged the new price.
For Copenhagen and Civitavecchia, any existing reservations will be adjusted to the new price (it is lower). An email be generated to any applicable reservations to advise of the pricing decrease.
Updated Disney Cruise Transfer Pricing
- Port Canaveral – $39 per person
- Civitavecchia – $55 per person
- Copenhagen – $35 per person
Please ask us any questions you may have about these prices changes, we are always happy to help.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2019 Disneyland Spring Savings - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Disney VISA Spring Walt Disney World Discount - March 8, 2019
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Opening Dates - March 7, 2019
- Summer 2020 Disney Cruises Announced - February 28, 2019
- Fall 2019 Aulani Discount - February 26, 2019