Disney Cruise Line® has selected the most stunning destinations – in the most exciting regions around the world – for cruises you and your family will not soon forget. Enjoy the service and expertise of our dedicated crew as we guide you in your exploration of international ports of call, from the Caribbean region to Europe to Alaska and beyond. Discover, in detail, the world of delights waiting for you.
Our newest ships feature innovations, imagination and wonders that will make dreams come true in brand-new ways – a true, one-of-a-kind Disney Cruise Line® experience. At just over 1,115 feet long, and 14 decks tall, Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream™ offers immense-level enchantment never seen before on the sea.
Disney Cruise Line® Staterooms and Deck Plans
Disney Cruise Line® staterooms are among the first in the industry to be tailored especially for families, pioneering innovative comforts and modern features you won’t find with any other cruise line. Ranging from cozy private lodgings, to rooms with sweeping views, to grand and richly appointed suites, there’s a category to fit your need.
The “Disney difference” can be found in every detail. Most rooms feature:
- Substantially more space than is offered with most other cruise lines
- Ample storage
- Innovative split baths and separate sinks – a cruise industry first – allowing several people to wash up at the same time
- Superior attention to detail—from vintage decorative touches to the playful “towelgami” you will find waiting for you each night
And of course, enjoy the unsurpassed personal attention and in-room service from our legendary staff and crew throughout your stay.
For more information, you can download deck plans and stateroom information for the Disney Dream, Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. Please note files are large, so they may take a while to download.
New for 2012 on the Disney Cruise Line®
For the first time ever, Disney Cruise Line® will set sail from three new ports in 2012 – New York, Seattle and Galveston – making the Disney cruise vacation more accessible to families around the country. There are also more itinerary choices than ever before.
New York Sailings
Beginning May 25, 2012, the Disney Magic® will sail a total of 20 cruises from the Port of Manhattan.
- 8-night Bahamian cruises include a day at Disney’s Castaway Cay and a stop at Port Canaveral, gateway to the Walt Disney World® Resort. As part of this itinerary, Guests will receive a one-day Walt Disney World® Resort Ticket with Park Hopper® Option* and roundtrip transportation between the ship and resort.
- 5-night Canadian/New England cruises will visit Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick.
- 2-night cruises are perfect for families looking for a quick getaway at sea over a weekend.
Beginning May 28, 2012, the Disney Wonder® will sail a total of 14 cruises to Alaska from the Port of Seattle, Wash.
- 7-night Alaskan cruises will call on Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan plus Victoria, British Columbia.
Beginning Sept. 22, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail 12 cruises from the Port of Galveston, Texas.
- 7-night Western Caribbean cruises will visit Costa Maya and Cozumel in Mexico, as well as Grand Cayman.
Los Angeles Sailings
In addition to 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises, the Disney Wonder will set sail on Disney’s first-ever voyage to Hawai‘i on April 29, 2012.
- 15-night Hawaiian cruise departs from the Port of Los Angeles and includes stops at Hilo; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai and Ensenada, Mexico.
- 7-night Pacific Coast cruises will call on San Francisco, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.
The Disney Dream will continue to sail 3-, 4- and 5-night Bahamian cruises. The new Disney Fantasy will offer Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, beginning with the maiden voyage on March 31, 2012. Sail dates for both ships are now available through December 2012.
Interested in more information about the Disney Cruise, or looking for prices on your future Disney Cruise? Please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.