As of this morning, without warning, Walt Disney World has raised the price of all their dining plans. Please note, if you have an existing reservation that includes a dining plan, your price will not increase. If you happen to make any changes to your package in the future, there is a possibility that the new prices will be added in there, so please double check everything before making any changes.
The price increase is about 3% across the board.
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan – The quick service plan includes two quick service meals per person per night plus a resort refillable mug for each person. Previously, the plan cost $42.84 for adults and $17.47 for children (ages 3-9) per night; the new costs are $44.13 for adults and $19.04 for children per night of your stay.
- Disney Dining Plan – The Disney dining plan includes one table service and one counter service meal per person, one snack per person per night plus a resort refillable mug for each person. Previously, the plan cost $61.84 for adults and $20.96 for children (ages 3-9) per night; the new costs are $63.70 for adults and $22.85 for children per night of your stay.
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan – The deluxe dining plan includes three meals, which can be either counter service or table service, plus a snack per night, plus a resort refillable mug for each person. Previously, the plan cost $111.73 for adults and $32.56 for children (ages 3-9); the new costs are $115.08 for adults and $35.49 for children.
It appears that the price for the premium and platinum plans increased as well, though that effects very few people. For more information about the Disney Dining plans, or how this may effect your Disney vacation, feel free to contact us here at Mouseketrips.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021
- Fall 2022 Disney Cruises - June 17, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Summer Discount - June 15, 2021