Coffee and Disney. Two of my favorite things.
For years the brews at Disney were nothing to write home about, but now coffee lovers can get their Starbucks fix right inside the parks. There are four Starbucks locations at Walt Disney World and three at Disneyland, all with the full Starbucks beverage menu and your favorite Starbucks treats (and sometimes a few Disney additions!). You’ll even find “You are Here” mugs, like those available at Starbucks shops all around the globe, with charming park-specific designs.
Of course it’s a Disney Starbucks, so you know you’re going to get a little extra magic with your caffeine. The paper coffee cups have the standard white-and-green Starbucks design on one side, but on the other there are Disney characters and colorful sparkles. Many guests will ask the cast members to write the name of their favorite Disney character on their cup, so when you pick up your beverage at the end of the counter you’ll hear, “Mocha Frappuccino for Mickey Mouse!”
The Starbucks locations at Downtown Disney (in both Disney World and Disneyland) feature a beautifully designed loft space with interactive technology, like a video chalkboard you can draw on. The Downtown Disney West Side Starbucks in Orlando is also one of the pilot stores for Starbucks’ new evening menu including offerings like alcohol and appetizers available after 4pm.
Sadly many of the Starbucks locations at the Disney parks have no seating, so plan to take your coffee to go. They do accept some Disney Dining Plan credits and Starbucks gift cards.
Here’s a list of the Walt Disney World Starbucks locations:
- Main Street Bakery at the Magic Kingdom
- Fountain View at Epcot
- Trolley Car Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (just opened February 2015!)
- Downtown Disney West Side Starbucks
- Starbucks Coffee Kiosk at the Downtown Disney Marketplace
- The Animal Kingdom Theme Park is set to get a Starbucks location later in 2015, to be located on Discovery Island where the Creature Comforts store used to be.
And here’s a list of the Starbucks at Disneyland:
- Market House at Disneyland Park
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café at Disney California Adventure
- Starbucks at Downtown Disney District
Will you be strolling down Main Street sipping your favorite Starbucks drink on your next Disney trip?
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- WDW January – April 2019 Florida Resident Discount - November 29, 2018
- 2019 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - November 26, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Ticket Discount - November 20, 2018
- Winter 2019 Aulani Discount - November 9, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Winter Savings - November 9, 2018