Today, October 1, 2016 marks the 45 anniversary of the grand opening of the Magic Kingdom (which was all of Walt Disney World at the time). In celebration of this milestone, Walt Disney World has announced two new great deals involving annual passes, which will allow you to enjoy the entire year at Walt Disney World.
- Starting tomorrow, October 2, 2016, guests who purchase a 12-month annual pass will be able to enjoy an extra month. That’s right, 13 months for the price of 12! New passes must be purchased between October 2, 2016 and January 3, 2017.
- And starting today, October 1, 2016, all year in honor of the Magic Kingdom’s 45th birthday, Walt Disney World passholders will receive 20 percent off the price of food and non-alcoholic beverages at 45 participating theme park and resort hotel restaurants. Through September 30, 2017, passholders can take advantage of this special offer at restaurants like Jiko – The Cooking Place, or family dining restaurants such as Jungle Skipper Canteen, or quick service options like D-Luxe Burger. And don’t worry – you have a whole year to try them all! For more information: Annual Passholder discounted restaurants
These two new deals add to the current benefits of an annual pass, including 10 percent off food and non-alcoholic beverages at select table-service restaurants at theme parks and resort hotels and 20 percent off purchases at Disney owned-and-operated merchandise locations. Not to mention great Annual Passholder discounts on resort rooms!
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Mid-Day Magic Tickets - August 15, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - July 30, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Ultimate Christmas Package - July 25, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Summer Discount - July 23, 2019
- 2019 Fall Walt Disney World Free Dining Discount - July 16, 2019