Travel Dates: October 3 – February 16, 2011
Walt Disney World has released room only discounts for the general public for travel during the travel dates listed above. Please note this covers the same dates as the currently available Free Dining offer, which should be a better deal for most people, though we double check all available discounts for you. Only the nights that are within the travel dates will be discounted. Your reservation can extend into the blackout dates, but only the nights during the available periods will be discounted. Rates may not be available all nights, and weekend nights may be higher priced.
Disney World Room only discounts
- Disney World Value resorts – 25% discount
- Disney World Moderate resorts – 30% discount
- Disney World Deluxe resorts – 40% discount
- Disney World Deluxe Villa resorts – 40% discount
Some Sample Nightly Rates (Value – Regular Season, 2010):
- Disney Value resorts, standard room – $61 – $78
- Disney Moderate resorts, standard view room – $104 – $119
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $180 – $225
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room – $232 – $285
- Beach Club, standard view room – $204 – $234
- Disney’s Polynesian, garden view room – $219 – $255
- Disney’s Grand Floridian, lagoon view room – $332 – $385
- Old Key West, 2 bedroom villa – $333 – $399
This discount covers value and regular season during 2010, and value season during 2011, so prices may vary slightly from those listed above. Dates from November 24 – 26 and December 26 – 31, 2010 are blacked out. These prices are for the room only, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive that weekday nights.
You are able to add Magic Your Way park passes and any of the Disney Dining plans to these discounted room rates, making the reservation a Magic Your Way package. You must add park passes to the reservation on order to book one of the Disney Dining plans.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only/package discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019