Travel Dates: April 21 – June 2, 2014
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released special room only discounts for Florida Residents. You must check in during the travel dates listed above in order to receive the discount, however, you can extend your stay past June 2, 2014. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. You cannot check in before April 12, 2014 and receive a discount. Availability is limited, and not all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. Minimum stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. The savings are as follows:
Walt Disney World Value Resorts
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort: Save up to 33%
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites: Save up to 15%
Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and the Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: Save up to 37%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms), Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort (standard and woods view rooms), Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: Save up to 42%
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Savanna View/Club Level Rooms and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Courtyard View/Club Level Rooms: Save up to 25%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas and Disney’s Beach Club Resort Villas: Save up to 42%
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House and The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Save up to 30%
If the resort you are interested in is not listed above, it still may be included in the discount for some dates, or at a lesser discount.
Florida Residents can also book a Magic Your Way package that include these special nightly rates plus specially discounted Florida Resident park passes and a Disney Dining plan, which will not discounted. Proof of Florida Residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
This Florida Resident discount will be available to book until June 2, 2014.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Florida Resident discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.