It is official, Frozen has taken over all of Disney. Frozen Fun will debut at the Disneyland Resort on January 7, 2015, and will feature many of the Frozen items available currently at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Currently, Disney says this is for a limited time only, though no information has been given on when it may end.
Some of the highlights coming to Disney California Adventure Park include:
- “For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” – The MuppetVision 3D theater in Hollywood Land has been transformed for this event into the beautiful Crown Jewel Theatre from Arendelle. You can join the Arendelle Historians – along with special appearances by Anna, Elsa and Kristoff – for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- “Olaf’s Snow Fest” – Stage 17 in Hollywood Land plays host to an immersive winter wonderland straight out of the Kingdom of Arendelle, complete with a giant snow play area and musical performances by The Frolicking Fjords and The Tubadors. You can glide down a snow slide, build a snowman of their own, or visit everyone’s favorite snowy pal, Olaf, and give him a warm hug.
- “Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome” – Anna and Elsa move from Fantasyland to an elegant new location inside the Disney Animation attraction at Disney California Adventure Park, where you can meet them as part of a special royal greeting.
- “Freeze the Night! A Family Dance Party” – Each evening, you can “chill out” in Hollywood Land with music, dancing, interactive fun, and more in this new, family friendly experience featuring wintery décor, dazzling lighting effects, cool photo spots, yummy treats and frosty beverages for all ages.
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post – Here you can pick up the latest “Frozen”-inspired apparel, plush, toys, mugs, and more.
While “Frozen Fun” officially launches at Disney California Adventure Park on January 7, 2015, many of these experiences will offer a sneak peek beginning Saturday, December 20, 2014.
Plus, starting January 7, 2015, there’s even more for “Frozen” fans to enjoy at Disneyland! “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” returns with pre-parade appearances by Anna and Elsa on their special float. Over at Fantasy Faire, the Royal Theatre’s resident storytellers, Mr. Smythe and Mr. Jones present a fun-filled retelling of the “Frozen” story.
This holiday season also brings a new addition to one of the most charming and beloved Fantasyland attractions. The Storybook Land Canal Boats will soon include excursions through the world of “Frozen,” offering views of the fjord-side village of Arendelle, including the stately castle where Anna and Elsa grew up, Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, and Elsa’s mountaintop ice palace.
And, don’t forget about Olaf’s Frozen Ice Rink and the new Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, both open now at Downtown Disney® District, not to mention the new Anna & Elsa’s Boutique.
If you can’t get enough Frozen while on your upcoming Disneyland vacation, there is just something wrong with you. Enjoy, all you Frozen fans!
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2021 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 23, 2020
- 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - January 22, 2020
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020
- Walt Disney World 2020 Kids Dine Free - January 6, 2020