Starting on July 19, 2017, Disneyland will be offering a new service, the Disneyland MaxPass. Originally announced back in January, final information and the launch date has finally been announced. Disney MaxPass will help Guests to maximize their experience at the Resort by providing two very helpful features:
- Get Unlimited Disney PhotoPass Downloads for the Day – Share an entire day’s worth of Disney PhotoPass memories with family and friends! You’ll even be able to access photos taken on select attractions and during select Character dining experiences. Magic Shots are also included. Simply ask your Disney PhotoPass Photographer to pose you for a Magic Shot, and a select Disney Character or fun surprise will appear in your photo after it’s taken,
- Make FastPass Selections from Your Mobile Device While You’re in the Parks – With this electronic option, you won’t need to walk over to a kiosk to secure a FastPass entitlement—you can simply make a FastPass selection (subject to availability) using the Disneyland app and then scan your code at the entrance when it’s time to experience the attraction.
Disney MaxPass will be offered for an introductory price of $10 a day. Guests may purchase Disney MaxPass when they purchase their ticket at Disneyland.com, at the box office, Disney Desks at Resort Hotels or Good Neighbor Hotels, or as an add-on through the Disneyland App once they enter either theme park. Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders will have the option of purchasing Disney MaxPass for the life of their current passport for $75. Signature Plus passholders will receive Disney MaxPass at no additional cost, as part of their annual passport entitlement.
Please note that the cost is $10 per person, buying one MaxPass does not cover your entire group or family (though anyone can be in your photos). If you plan on making FastPass reservations for your entire group on the mobile app, everyone in your group must purchase a MaxPass for the day.
In the last few months, Disneyland has added two additional Disney FastPass locations at Toy Story Mania and Matterhorn Bobsleds, bringing the total number of attractions to 16. Guests will continue to have the option of Disney FastPass service at no additional cost by obtaining a FastPass return time with their park admission ticket at attraction FastPass kiosks.
The introduction of Disney MaxPass is part of Disneyland’s ongoing commitment to providing Guests with opportunities to customize their experiences and make it even easier than ever to create unforgettable memories.
Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FastPass ticket availability and other Park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a Park ticket with Disney MaxPass as FastPass tickets for your preferred attractions may not be available at the time of purchase or use. FastPass tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FastPass tickets may be obtained only while you are in the Parks and may not be available for entertainment through Disney MaxPass. An experience that does not have Disney FastPass availability at a kiosk will not be available using Disney MaxPass. The Disney MaxPass benefit will expire at the end of the day or when the Passport it is associated with expires, as applicable. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash and is subject to other restrictions. Price, terms, entitlements, attractions and entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Passholders who purchase the Disney MaxPass benefit may not use the value of any separate ticket media toward the purchase price of Disney MaxPass.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Galactic Starcruiser Discount - January 19, 2023
- 2024 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discounts - January 10, 2023
- Walt Disney World Spring 2023 Discount - January 5, 2023
- 2023 Walt Disney World Dining Promo Card Giveaway - January 5, 2023
- 2023 Disneyland Winter Discount - December 7, 2022