Travel Dates: March 1 – April 14, 2012
Disneyland Resort has released a new room only discount, currently for Disney VISA cardholders only. This deal will become available for the general public to book on January 17, 2012. A Disney VISA card is required at this point to book this deal. Disneyland guests can save up to 25% on their Disneyland Resort stay.
- Disney’s Grand Californian: 20% off
- Disneyland Hotel: 20% off
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: 25%
The savings is on the hotel portion only, however, guests can add specially priced park passes to the room to make it a package, which would then include all the Disneyland package extras.
Travel must be completed by April 15, 2012. Discount applies only to standard and concierge level rooms and not valid with previously booked rooms. Excludes applicable taxes and fees. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
This offer must be booked by March 11, 2012.
For more information, please contact us to receive a no obligation, free Mouseketrips price quote for your Disneyland vacation.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019