Disney Cruise Line has just announced their 2019 Itineraries, at least for the early half of the year.
In early 2019, Disney Cruise Line will return to favorite destinations on a variety of itineraries, including an expanded two-month season from San Diego to the sun-drenched Baja and Mexican Riviera. A host of options to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida ports, plus cruises to the Southern Caribbean from San Juan, Puerto Rico, take Disney Cruise Line guests to visit timeless tropical locales and experience endless amounts of Disney magic.
From January to May, all cruises departing from Florida feature a stop at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island paradise reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests. The award-wining island is a pristine Bahamian oasis boasting clear turquoise waters, white-sand beaches, world-class recreation and signature Disney hospitality.
San Diego to Baja and Mexican Riviera
The Disney Wonder returns to San Diego for an extended season from March to May 2019, with a variety of cruises to Mexico where Disney Cruise Line guests can enjoy vibrant culture, stunning beaches, exciting water activities, cliff diving and ziplining through the jungle. Onboard two-, four-, five- and seven-night voyages, unparalleled fun awaits the entire family.
Most sailings to Mexico’s Baja peninsula call on the charming coastal city of Ensenada, known as the “Cinderella of the Pacific” with its turquoise blue water and rugged mountainous terrain. Two-night cruises to Ensenada boast Friday departures from San Diego, giving guests the ultimate weekend getaway to experience world-class entertainment aboard the Disney Wonder.
Four- and five-night Baja options include a visit to Cabo San Lucas, a destination favored for its arid climate and sunny weather, dotted with dramatic rock formations and bordered by white-sand beaches.
Seven-night sailings to the Mexican Riviera call on Cabo San Lucas and feature the snorkeling and scuba diving hot spots of Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlán. These week-long cruises offer Disney Cruise Line guests the chance to make magical memories together while soaking up the history and Old World charm of Mexico’s Pacific Coast and taking in the beauty of stunning beaches and the nearby Sierra Madre Mountains.
San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Southern Caribbean
In January, three special Disney Wonder cruises from San Juan sail to the Southern Caribbean, visiting tropical destinations renowned for beautiful sun-kissed beaches and warm azure waters. On the six- and seven-night sailings, Disney Cruise Line guests can dive into charming island cultures, sunbathe on golden beaches and revel in local marketplaces.
The Disney Wonder arrives to San Juan after a five-night journey departing Jan. 9 from Galveston, Texas, with a stop in Falmouth, Jamaica.
On Feb. 3, a four-night cruise aboard the Disney Wonder takes guests from San Juan to Port Canaveral, Florida, just an hour away from Walt Disney World Resort—the perfect stop for a fairytale land and sea adventure.
Port Canaveral to Bahamas and Eastern and Western Caribbean
With three Disney ships in port and cruise lengths spanning three, four and seven nights, vacationers looking for a getaway in early 2019 have a full menu of options from Port Canaveral, near Orlando, Florida. Every sailing includes a day at Castaway Cay, where only Disney Cruise Line guests can enjoy splashtacular fun at Castaway Family Beach or escape to the secluded, adults-only Serenity Bay.
The Disney Fantasy continues to sail seven-night Caribbean voyages, with Eastern Caribbean itineraries visiting the Virgin Islands of Tortola and St. Thomas, and Western Caribbean cruises calling on Cozumel, Mexico, Grand Cayman and Falmouth.
The Disney Dream embarks on three- and four-night Bahamian cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay, and the Disney Wonder will alternate similar three- and four-night itineraries throughout February.
Miami to Bahamas and Western Caribbean
To kick off 2019, the Disney Magic continues sailing from Miami with four- and five-night voyages to the Bahamas, plus five-night Western Caribbean cruises.
The magical shores of Castaway Cay await guests aboard every one of these Disney Magic sailings. Other ports of call on the Bahamian voyages include Nassau and Key West, Florida, while a stop in Grand Cayman or Cozumel headlines the Western Caribbean itineraries.
Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise -1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 2019
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise -1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25, 4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 2019
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23, 3/9, 3/23, 4/6, 4/20, 5/4, 5/18, 2019
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 1/5, 1/19, 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16, 3/30, 4/13, 4/27, 5/11, 5/25, 2019
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Miami) – 1/2. 1/16, 2/27, 1/30, 2/13, 3/13, 3/27, 4/10, 4/24, 5/8, 2019
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Miami) – 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22, 3/8, 3/22, 4/5, 4/19, 5/3, 2019
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Miami) – 1/6, 1/20, 2/3, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/31, 4/14, 4/28, 2019
- 6 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – 1/3, 2019
- 5 night Galveston to San Juan Disney Cruise – 1/9, 2019
- 6 night Southern Caribbean Disney Cruise (San Juan) – 1/14, 2019
- 7 night Southern Caribbean Disney Cruise (San Juan) – 1/20, 1/27, 2019
- 4 night San Juan to Port Canaveral Disney Cruise – 2/3, 2019
- 3 night Bahamian Cruise (Port Canaveral) – 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2019
- 4 night Bahamian Cruise (Port Canaveral) – 2/10, 2/17, 2019
- 14 night Westbound Panama Canal Disney Cruise (Port Canaveral to San Diego) – 2/24, 2019
- 2 night Baja Cruise (San Diego) – 4/12, 4/19, 2019
- 3 night Baja Cruise (San Diego) – 5/12, 2019
- 4 night Baja Cruise (San Diego) – 3/20, 4/3, 2019
- 5 night Baja Cruise (San Diego) – 3/10, 3/15, 3/24, 3/29, 4/7, 4/14, 2019
- 7 night Mexican Riviera Cruise (San Diego) – 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 2019
Bookings will open for Platinum Castaway Club members on October 30, 2017, Gold Castaway Club members on October 31, 2017, Silver Castaway Club members on November 1, 2017 and to all Guests via phone and online on November 2, 2017. Please note that before November 2, you must call, pricing and availability will not be available online.
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic 2019 Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020
- Walt Disney World 2020 Kids Dine Free - January 6, 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 6, 2020
- 2020 Disney Free Dining Discount – Walt Disney World - January 2, 2020