In early 2023, the Disney Cruise Line will return to top tropical destinations in the Bahamas – including Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay – as well as the Caribbean and the Mexican Riviera, delighting Guests of all ages with one-of-a-kind vacations at sea. A variety of enchanting itineraries will set sail coast-to-coast from U.S. home ports including Miami and Port Canaveral, Florida; New Orleans; Galveston, Texas; and San Diego.
Vacations to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida
Disney Cruise Line will create even more fun in the sun like never before with an array of departures from the Sunshine State in early 2023, visiting tropical destinations throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean. Two ships will sail from Port Canaveral near Orlando, Florida, and a third ship will depart from Miami. Every cruise from Florida includes a visit to Disney’s private island oasis, Castaway Cay.
Departing from Port Canaveral, the Disney Wish will sail into 2023 with three- and four-night voyages to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay. Cruises aboard Disney’s newest ship combine enchanting new entertainment and storytelling, with the unparalleled service and magical moments that guests love when sailing with Disney.
Also from Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy will begin the year with seven-night sailings to several favorite destinations in the Eastern and Western Caribbean. Plus, one unique eight-night sailing includes two days in beautiful Bermuda, where Guests can sunbathe on the island’s pristine pink sand beaches, enjoy exhilarating water sports or explore the island’s spectacular underground Crystal Caves.
From Miami, the Disney Dream will embark on an assortment of four- and five-night cruises to locales including Grand Cayman, Nassau, Castaway Cay and Cozumel, Mexico. Even more private island enjoyment is on deck with one special five-night cruise that includes two stops at Castaway Cay.
On all Florida departures, Guests can delight in a voyage that provides something for every member of the family, combining the adventure and relaxation of tropical destinations, the ease and indulgence of an ocean cruise, and the world-class entertainment and service of a Disney vacation.
Tropical Escapes from Texas and New Orleans
In January and February, the Disney Magic will sail from Galveston, Texas, on a variety of four-, five-, six- and seven-night itineraries to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Tropical ports of call on these sailings include Grand Cayman as well as Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico.
In February and March, the Disney Magic is “going down the bayou” for the first time during a debut season in New Orleans. Departing from the heart of The Big Easy, along the mighty Mississippi River, the four-, five- and six-night sailings will call on the tropical destinations of Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
Before or after their Disney cruise, Guests can venture into the Crescent City to savor the distinct flavors of famous New Orleans cuisine, revel in the sweet melodies of world-renowned jazz music and recognize the iconic sights and sounds that inspired the beloved animated film “The Princess and the Frog.”
All early 2023 Disney Magic voyages include two or three days at sea to enjoy the unlimited fun, entertainment, relaxation and memories onboard.
Baja Peninsula Getaways from San Diego
The Disney Wonder will return to the West Coast, sailing from San Diego in April and May. Cruises to Baja, Mexico and the Mexican Riviera will transport Guests to sunny shores filled with vibrant culture, glittering sand beaches, active outdoor adventures and exciting water activities.
Sailings from San Diego will range in length from three to seven nights. Some sailings to the Baja peninsula will call on the charming coastal city of Ensenada, known for its turquoise blue water and rugged mountainous terrain. Many departures will include a visit to Cabo San Lucas, a favorite destination with dramatic rock formations and white sand beaches.
A seven-night itinerary will sail to Mazatlan, the “Pearl of the Pacific,” filled with breathtaking natural wonders, thriving culture and colorful history, and to Puerto Vallarta, the beautiful seaside escape nestled along the curve of the Banderas Bay and bordered by the stunning Sierra Madre mountains.
Vacations to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Texas
In January and February, the Disney Magic will sail from Galveston, Texas, on a variety of four-, five-, six- and seven-night itineraries to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Tropical ports of call on these sailings include Cozumel, Costa Maya and Progreso, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Grand Cayman.
In February and March, the Disney Magic is “going down the bayou” for the first time during a debut season in New Orleans. Departing from the heart of the Crescent City, along the mighty Mississippi River, the four-, five- and six-night sailings will call on Grand Cayman along with the Mexican ports of Cozumel, Costa Maya and Progreso.
Early 2023 Disney Cruises Booking Information
For guests who are Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and/or Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders, they may use the following early booking windows:
- Platinum Castaway Club Members, Club 33 Members & Golden Oak: Bookings open October 14, 2021
- Gold Castaway Club Members: Bookings open October 15, 2021
- Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders: Bookings open October 18, 2021
- Bookings open to all Guests on October 21, 2021
Early 2023 Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Miami) – January 2, 7, 16, 21 and 30, February 4, 13, 18 and 27, March 4, 13, 18 and 27 and April 1, 2023
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Miami) – January 12 and 26, February 9 and 23, March 9 and 23 and April 6, 2023
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Miami) – April 10, 2023
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – January 6, 13, 20 and 27, February 3, 10, 17 and 24, March 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, April 7, 14, 21 and 28, May 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2023
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – January 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30, February 6, 13, 20 and 27, March 6, 13, 20 and 27, April 3, 10, 17 and 24. May 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2023
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise -January 7 and 21, February 4 and 18, Mar 4 and 18 and April 1, 2023
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – January 14 and 28, February 11 and 25, March 11 and 25 and April 8, 2023
- 8 night Bermuda and Bahamian Disney Cruise – April 15, 2023
- 4 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – January 2, 19, 23 and 27, 2023
- 4 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (New Orleans) – February 23 and 27, March 9, 13 and 23, 2023
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – February 12, 2023
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (New Orleans) – February 18 and March 27, 2023
- 6 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – January 13 and 31 and February 6, 2023
- 6 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (New Orleans) – March 3 and 17, 2023
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – January 6, 2023
- 3 night Baja California Disney Cruise (San Diego) – April 20 and May 4, 2023
- 4 night Baja California Disney Cruise (San Deigo) – Apr 12, 16 and 30 and May 7, 2023
- 5 night Baja California Disney Cruise (San Diego) – April 2 and 7, 2023
- 7 night Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise (San Diego) – April 23, 2023
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic Early 2023 Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Summer 2023 Disney VISA Discount - March 14, 2023
- 2023 Disneyland Spring Discount - February 21, 2023
- 23 Reasons to visit Walt Disney World in 2023 - February 8, 2023
- Spring 2023 Aulani Discount - January 30, 2023
- Walt Disney World Galactic Starcruiser Discount - January 19, 2023
Leave a Reply