Tropical destinations, on board magic and a variety of fan-favorite itineraries to the Bahamas, Caribbean and Mexico await Disney Cruise Line guests in early 2024. With two year-round home ports in the Sunshine State, including the first full season of sailings from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, along with voyages from Texas, Louisiana and California, guests of all ages will be able to escape winter with one-of-a-kind magical vacations at sea.
Sun Drenched Getaways from South Florida
The Disney Dream will begin early 2024 with an assortment of cruises to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Guests will choose from three- and four-night getaways to the Bahamas and five-night vacations to the western Caribbean, all of which will feature classic Disney Cruise Line experiences such as Broadway-style shows, innovative dining, character encounters and fireworks at sea.
All sailings from Florida will include a stop at Castaway Cay, a picturesque private island oasis reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests. Located in the turquoise waters of the Bahamas, Castaway Cay provides the ultimate escape with something for everyone, including adventure, relaxation and quality time with the family.
Tropical Vacations from Central Florida
The Disney Wish will kick off 2024 with three- and four-night voyages to Nassau, Bahamas, and Castaway Cay departing from Port Canaveral, Florida, Disney Cruise Line’s home port located just one hour from Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. Cruises aboard the Disney Wish combine enchanting entertainment and numerous Disney Cruise Line firsts, bringing to life Disney, Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars stories around every corner of the vessel.
Also from Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy will continue seven-night sailings to the white-sand beaches of the eastern and western Caribbean. Disney Cruise Line guests on eastern Caribbean cruises will visit stops in Tortola and St. Thomas, while western Caribbean itineraries will feature the ports of Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. Every Disney Fantasy sailing also includes a stop at Castaway Cay, along with several days at sea for families to enjoy all the fun and relaxation offered on board.
Caribbean Adventures from Texas and Louisiana
The Disney Magic will have two limited-time engagements in Galveston in early 2024. After ringing in the New Year from the Lonestar State, the ship will embark on Caribbean adventures ranging in length from four to six nights through the end of January. Upon returning for another month-long stint between March and April, the ship will sail cruises ranging from four to seven nights to the western Caribbean during the popular spring break period.
New Orleans will welcome the Disney Magic back for a second consecutive year in February 2024 with four-, five- and seven-night cruises to the Caribbean. Families will have the opportunity to arrive early or extend their vacation to enjoy jazz and jambalaya in the city that inspired Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “The Princess and the Frog.”
Mexican Escapes from California
After returning from its inaugural season in Australia and New Zealand, the Disney Wonder will arrive in San Diego, California in March 2024 for three- to seven-night voyages to Mexico, including the Baja peninsula. Known for its vibrant culture, stunning beaches and saltwater adventures, families will be able to visit some of Mexico’s most prized destinations, including Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Ensenada, along with stops to the inviting shores of Catalina Island off the California coast.
Early 2024 Disney Cruises Booking Information
For guests who are Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and/or Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders, they may use the following early booking windows:
- Platinum Castaway Club Members, Club 33 Members & Golden Oak: Bookings open December 12, 2022
- Gold Castaway Club Members: Bookings open December 13, 2022
- Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders: Bookings open December 14, 2022
- Bookings open to all Guests on December 15, 2022
Early 2024 Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Fort Lauderdale) – April 5, 12 and 19, 2024
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Fort Lauderdale) – January 17 and 31, February 14 and 28, Mar 13 and 27, April 8, 15 and 22, May 1, 2024
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Fort Lauderdale) – March 17, 2024
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Fort Lauderdale) – January 2, 7, 12, 21 and 26, February 4, 9, 18 and 23, March 3, 8, 22 and 31, April 26, 2024
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – January 2, 5, 12, 19 and 26, February 2, 9, 16 and 23, March 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, April 5, 12, 19 and 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2024
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – January 8, 15, 22 and 29, February 5, 12, 19 and 26, March 4, 11, 18 and 25, April 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, May 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2024
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – January 6 and 20, February 3 and 17, March 2, 16 and 30, April 13 and 27. May 11 and 25, 2024
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – January 13 and 27, February 10 and 24, March 9 and 23, Apr 6 and 20, May 4 and 18, 2024
- 4 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – January 8, 17 and 26, March 6, 10, 14 and 31, 2024
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – January 12 and 21, April 4 and 9, 2024
- 6 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – January 2, April 14 and March 25, 2024
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – March 18, 2024
- 4 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (New Orleans) – January 31, Febraury 26 and March 1, 2024
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (New Orleans) – February 4, 16 and 21, 2024
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (New Orleans) – February 9, 2024
- 7 night Southern Caribbean Disney Cruise (San Juan) – April 20 and 27, 2024
- 3 night Baja Disney Cruise (San Diego) – April 11 and 18, May 2, 2024
- 4 night Baja Disney Cruise (San Diego) – March 15, 19 and 30, April 3, 7, 14 and 28, May 5, 2024
- 7 night Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise (San Diego) – March 13 and April 21, 2024
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic Early 2024 Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Disney Cruise Ship – Singapore - March 29, 2023
- Walt Disney World Summer 2023 Discount - March 28, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Annual Pass Discount - March 28, 2023
- Summer 2024 Disney Cruises - March 23, 2023
- Walt Disney World Summer 2023 Disney VISA Discount - March 14, 2023
Leave a Reply