The 2015 Flower & Garden Festival kicked off on March 4, 2015 and will continue through May 17, 2015. This festival has always been one of my favorite events since it was going on during my first visit in 1999. Now, Epcot looks bare without the beautiful topiaries and flowers in the lagoon.
This year marks the addition of Anna & Elsa from Frozen. These topiaries will be in the World Showcase Plaza area. Goofy, Chip & Dale will greet you at the entrance. There will be more than 100 topiaries featuring our favorite characters throughout the park. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs have always been among my favorites.
In the Festival Center, you can attend seminars, have a light meal, shop & even talk to a gardening expert. This area will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10am-5pm.
The addition of food booths, similar to the Food & Wine Festival in the fall, has been a huge hit. There will be a focus on fruits & vegetables with other food & drink options available. My family is a huge fan of the Frushi…fruit sushi. The Limoncello panna cotta is pretty awesome as well. Free mini cooking demonstrations will be offered every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 3:00pm at the entrance to the World Showcase. In each session, a chef will show attendees how to prepare one of the dishes featured in the festival.
Be sure to drop in for one of the Garden Rocks concerts at the American Pavilion. Here is the schedule for this year:
• 3/06 – 3/08: Gin Blossoms
• 3/13 – 3/15: Pablo Cruise
• 3/20 – 3/22: En Vogue
• 3/27 – 3/29: Starship
• 4/03 – 4/05: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
• 4/10 – 4/12: The Village People
• 4/17 – 4/19: Jon Secada
• 4/24 – 4/26: The Guess who
• 5/01 – 5/03: Taylor Dayne
• 5/08 – 5/10: Little River Band
• 5/15 – 5/17: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
These are fun, free concerts featuring some classic bands. It’s a great way to spend an evening at Epcot. Grab a snack from one of the booths & line up a little early for a seat at the concert.
There are some great discounts for spring so there couldn’t be a more perfect time for a trip to Disney!
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 21, 2022
- Winter 2023 Aulani Discount - September 13, 2022
- Walt Disney World 2022 December Discount – Disney + - September 8, 2022
- 2023 Disney Cruise Kids Sail Free – Disney + - September 7, 2022
- Fall 2023 Disney Cruises - July 27, 2022