During 2014, you can enjoy Epcot® after the park closes with these premium dining experiences!
Epcot Food & Wine Nights LIVE!
During the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, you can join the fun and indulge your late-night cravings at an extraordinary after-hours street party – Food & Wine Nights LIVE!
Located between the United Kingdom Pavilion and World Showcase Plaza, Epcot Food & Wine Nights LIVE! includes six complimentary menu items from several Festival marketplaces, live music, entertainment and a DJ.
Epcot Food & Wine Nights LIVE! takes places from 9:45 p.m – 1:00 a.m Tuesday and Thursday nights through November 10, 2014. The cost is $79 per person, plus tax. Admission to Epcot is not required after 9:00 p.m. for Guests who have purchased credentials to the event. However, if you wants to visit Epcot prior to 9:00 p.m., valid theme park admission is required. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older.
Event is subject to capacity and advance reservations are recommended. Call 407-939-3378 to book today!
Epcot After Hours Wind Down
Epcot After Hours Wind Down is the perfect way to round out a day at the park. Following Illuminations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular, you can relax and unwind in one of four exclusive lounges while you satisfy your senses with a flight of beverages and delectable snacks created by award-winning Epcot sommeliers and chefs.
Epcot After Hours Wind Down is available at the following locations:
- La Cava del Tequila – Mexico Pavilion
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Spice Road Table – Morocco Pavilion
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar – Italy Pavilion
The cost is $35 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Admission to Epcot is required and is not included in the price of the after-hours lounge. Book today by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019