Travel Dates: September 29 – December 17, 2009
Walt Disney World has announced an extension of the the “Free Dining” promotion for 2009. Currently, the discount is only available to Disney VISA cardholders, though it will be released to the general public starting on Monday, July 27, 2009. With the “Free Dining” promotion, Disney resort guests who book a Magic Your Way package that includes both your Disney resort room and your Magic Your Way park passes, will receive the Disney Dining plan add-on for free for all guest three and older in their party. There are a few requirements:
- You must book at least a three night stay, and your stay cannot be longer than 10 nights
- You must include at least a one day Magic Your Way base ticket
- You must pay your $200 per room deposit at time of booking with your Disney VISA card, you cannot “hold” a reservation
There is one small change with this promotion, from past free dining offers.
- Book a three night stay at at Disney Value resort, and receive the Quick Service dining plan included for free with your stay.
- Book a three night or longer stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Villa resort, and receive the Disney Dining plan included for free with your stay.
As it was in the past, this year Disney World guests will also be able to book the “Free Dining”, and upgrade to the Disney Deluxe Dining for the normal price difference, which is $32 for adults and $10 for children three to nine. The Wine and Dine option is also available at full price to add onto either the Basic or Deluxe dining plans. If you book your stay at a Disney Value resort, you have the option to upgrade to the Disney Dining plan by paying the difference, which is $10 for adults and $2 for children three to nine.
Availability is extremely limited, and must be booked by September 26, 2009. It appears that all suites have been excluded from this offer, though all resorts, including value resorts are included. To receive the Disney VISA cardholder discount, you must pay your deposit at time of booking with your Disney VISA, and you must pay the balance with your Disney VISA card as well, when due. As a reminder, this exact discount will be released on July 27 to the general public without the Disney VISA requirements.
One thing to note that while the last date of travel is December 17, the free dining will extend past that date, as long as you check in December 17 or before. As usual, this is subject to availability.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Disney VISA free dining package discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019