Travel Dates: October 3 – December 25, 2010
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Florida Residents. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past the ending date. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. There is a black out period from November 24 – 26 which will not be discounted, however, you can check in during the black out period, and our stay can include those nights, they just will not be discounted.
Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Suites at the deluxe resorts and 3 bedroom Grand Villas are excluded from this discount. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices will be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 27% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 32% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save up to 42% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates (Value – Regular Season):
- Pop Century, standard room: $60 – $76 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $101 – $115 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $175 – $219 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $226 – $277 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $197 – $226 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $212 – $247 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $279 – $316 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $322 – $386 per night
These prices are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Discount covers Regular Season and Value season. Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, discounted park passes and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. Proof of FL Residenceywill be required at check in to receive the discount.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Florida Resident discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019